**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your wrost pull out of the 5 star crystals

My second pull was Howard the duck but I'm on level 40

Comments

• All of them except Ultron. k2i5il5xpz84.jpeg
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Magneto on my main and she hulk on my alt
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I have 16 5* and my she hulk is duped
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    My first 4 5* were Magneto red twice and cyclopes twice 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    kamela khan, duped on red and blue cyclops, multiple..., dupe on colossus and hulkbuster... not understanding after the time they have been in the game, a little bit of sugar and spice are put on them
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Spider-man (SE) but I live.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    Spider-man (SE) but I live.

Lol sparky is amazing
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2019
    ^ If Spidey SE is his worst pull can't imagine who is his best... Pre 12.0 BW, SW, Thor and DS? lol.
    edited January 2019
    ^Boi idk how you can put Elektra, Sentry, Karnak in the same boat as Red Cyclops or IP.

btw my worst pulls are:
    Groot (Duped once).
    IP (Duped once).
    Hulkbuster (Duped once).
    Colossus (Duped once).
    and Iron Fist (Duped once).
    True strike gives him a lot of utility and he has constant crits.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I have 2 5 stars. One is Collosus
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    IM, IP, HB, Colossus, HtD, KG, Groot, DD, MK, Ronan, OG Cap, Falcon, Vulture, Goldpool.

Flip side I have, SL, AA, cap IW, korg, Quake, Hulk, Rulk, Ultron, MODOK, x-23, kingpin, sentinel, Yondu.
    Plus some others that are neither great or trash

Got to take the tough with the smooth
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Getting collosus on my birthday probably. That was awful
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Woody15 wrote: »

Hey, at least you got him out of the way soon. I mean EVERYONE pulls a 5* Colossus eventually, so I dread the moment I will pull mine. OTOH, with only 7 5* I already got She-Hulk and Daredevil (Netflix) out of the way...
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Woody15 wrote: »

I just pulled a 5* Colossus :( but then Kabam felt bad for me and I pulled at 6* Korg :)
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Noddle Fist duped 1 time from the last crystal,still I got 6* shards so not complaining(about the shards)
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I have around 45 5*, and my last one was Groot.

Can't get worse than him.
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Kamala
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    Pulled IF 5 times, Rhino 3 times.. , have all the other crappy champs... on the other side.., last pulls was ghost back to back
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    She-Hulk from 5* feature - not even duped to give me 6* shards.
  • Asto03Asto03 Posts: 36
    First 5* was HB second was IF from a featured who would also become my first dupe.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    too many bad pools to choose the worst one
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Colossus 4x, IP 3x, nf dd 2x, mags 2x, both cyke 2x, falcon 2x, rhino, AM 2x, SG, OML, groot, are my worst, domino, CG, magik, quake, LC, x23, rogue, duped hulk my best
  • got thor jane foster from a feature but i got spider gwen iron patriot , she hulk , rocket , cyclops blue , daredevil , venompool all are trash :'(:'(:'(