**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Basic Crystal Pool have huge amount of Champions (Need Solutions)

We are in 2019, game is growing alot, Basic Crystal 3* / 4* / 5* all have now huge amount champions, its really really hard to get new champion or good champion what you actually need. Most of the time when spinning the crystals you cant even see most of the champs which are included in basics. We need solutions for this Basic Crystals should get better

Basic Crystal Pool have huge amount of Champions (Need Solutions) 35 votes

Kabam should split the Basic Pools year wise for all 3*/4*/5* (2015 Crystals / 16 / 17 / 2018-19).
22%
SpeedbumpBlackGekkougaMetal8989Mike_with_one_eyeAleorbrandinhoOnly_Alonermed_ 8 votes
Kabam should keep it same as it is right now.
25%
Foxhero007SungjDragonFire2JohnLocke117RicemanGustavo20PedritkoArbiter2426Mother_Flerken 9 votes
Kabam should provide better solutions for Basic Crsytals.
51%
TacoScottyG0311Priyansh7Youconfusedadknight27dfam7975SunanKuningHarnitPrimetime_769WabobaTinoMiaColonaut123SyiionicRehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueBatman1903ab28pRT9 18 votes

Comments

• Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Isn’t that kind of the point of the featured crystals?
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Just introduce classwise opening.
    Anyone having too many of same
    Class champs can choose a different
    Class of his choice at least even if its
    Trash folks can get variety atleast.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    part of the kabam's deal is to make it hard for you to get a specific champ that's why they changed the old featured Crystal to the new where it makes it really hard to get one specific champ. They only way now is to spend a few grand on featured GMCs, or maybe you get lucky and get the featured in the first 5 or so.
  • SyiionicSyiionic Posts: 64
    I agree with the previous comment. Class based is a really good idea. Same odds, but fewer champs. Plus you get to choose the class you want so you have a slightly higher chance of getting what you want. And there is still the trash champs so I mean it’s basically a better basic with more basic you know?
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I don’t mind a By Year but that should only be offered for older years - 2015 - 2017. 2018 shouldn’t get a crystal like that until like 2020. The class one sounds good but don’t think Kabam will change so easily ... maybe offer class specific for champs in basic pool at 11k-12k? Slightly more than basic but still cheaper than feature.