**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cool event idea or no?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
edited January 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Tag with a partner and take on a mission together,each path the same and each have their own boss but it’s a race to see who could get to the end faster! Bet units on it and winner takes all! (Not a lot of thought put into it just wanted to see if it was an alright idea)

Comments

• SyiionicSyiionic Posts: 64
    That sounds super cool and I would love to participate in that. But in reality. You have the good, and the bad players. And there is no real mechanic in game to matchup fair. Plus you have the money spenders and the free to plays. Maybe if they had a setting or something you could put in where like you choose questions or something. Like, “do you spend money?” Or “what level are you” Something like that. So I mean I guess it could potentially work if under the right circumstances. A fantastic idea if they could even if up somehow. But in reality, it just isn’t possible. But great creativity tho. 11/10 on that one.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Syiionic wrote: »
    That sounds super cool and I would love to participate in that. But in reality. You have the good, and the bad players. And there is no real mechanic in game to matchup fair. Plus you have the money spenders and the free to plays. Maybe if they had a setting or something you could put in where like you choose questions or something. Like, “do you spend money?” Or “what level are you” Something like that. So I mean I guess it could potentially work if under the right circumstances. A fantastic idea if they could even if up somehow. But in reality, it just isn’t possible. But great creativity tho. 11/10 on that one.

No random matchmaking then, only invites so there won't be any unfair matches
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Syiionic wrote: »

No random matchmaking then, only invites so there won't be any unfair matches

Yeah,take away the random match making and just gamble and challenge your friends! Only thing I see messing it up is different phone types\load times. I’d beat my buddy running an android most of the time.
  • SyiionicSyiionic Posts: 64
    Yeah, that’s a good point. Prob should’ve thought of that lol.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Sounds like a good way to give an alliance mate units that he needs.
    Sounds like a good way to give an alliance mate units that he needs.

Doesn’t necessarily have to be units if people would just turn it into an exploit like I said I didn’t put a lot of thought into it but I feel like there’s something here that could be made into an amazing and fun,fresh event!
    More feedback on this would be cool :)
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    I think it sounds cool, like people have said before tho maybe not just being able to bet units would be better. I don’t get many units too often so I wouldn’t like that, but maybe if it was an item or something you and the friend agree on to gamble, that’d be cool
    I think it sounds cool, like people have said before tho maybe not just being able to bet units would be better. I don’t get many units too often so I wouldn’t like that, but maybe if it was an item or something you and the friend agree on to gamble, that’d be cool

That’s a cool idea,instead of units gamble an item away. Maybe boosts,potion,revives or even gems! Or maybe even just compete for a reward kabam wants to give.
    Not much feedback on this, maybe someday we’ll have something similar.
  • A perfect way to exchange units/items/boosts from a second account to your main...