**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on the Dhampir crystal or blade crystal

2»

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If you don't have Blade and would like him, this crystal is the best odds you are going to get. Guaranteed 5* and 20% chance at Blade. If it has other newer champs as sub-featured like the old crystals did it could be even better.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I have about 5k 5* shards and I will be saving for him, I don't have him even as a 3*, where was the announcement though?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    I fought many UC since he is bleed immune along with KG and Blade still kicks their ass no matter lol.

Also i did his crystal which i pulled Blade and She Hulk i will be damned if i pull those 2 again lol
    I have about 5k 5* shards and I will be saving for him, I don't have him even as a 3*, where was the announcement though?

3q2c4d5ptvd0.png
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I was extremely lucky to get Blade on a basic 5* crystal and awaken him with the 100% act 5 generic AG and took him to R5 with those T5 basic. Best decision I made. Regeneration on demand, power gain if opponent is bleeding, amazing SP2, shrugg debuffs faster depending on power and ability accuracy redution, especially when paired with GR. Guess who I used to take down that Uncollected Red Hulk?

I never went for featured, but if I didnt have him already, I would go for this one, for sure.
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    lm2jkddxhiy8.jpg
    Cleared LoL easy path with this guy. My go to for all the UC quests. My first 565. Glad to save for him and pull him from last year's Dhampir crystal.

Still a great champ. Regeneration on-demand, anti villain (that's more than 35-40% of the pool).

Love him! And SE spider, of course! :)
    Idk debating on whether i should i risk it i mean mine is 4/55 and unduped, sure regen would help alot but unless we know if subfeature pool has newer champs then its worth it if not then not worth it
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Idk debating on whether i should i risk it i mean mine is 4/55 and unduped, sure regen would help alot but unless we know if subfeature pool has newer champs then its worth it if not then not worth it

Odds of pulling someone decent from basic pool is not good either. Extra 5000 shards is worth the risk to try to dupe him.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Badrose wrote: »
    Well, let me tell you something brotha (in Hulk Hogan voice)...

Years ago, I was able to get the perfect block team. Nerfed after a month...

Then I duped my mighty Thor. Nerfed after the 12.0...

After a couple of years, I took a look at my roster: duped 5s Voodoo, duped 5s Magik, duped 5s Dormammu. Let me max Mystic Dispersion I said! Not only they killed them by releasing Blade, but then they got absolutely buried with the nerf of Mystic Dispersion.

WARNING: On dec. 28, 2018, I got my first Blade, used an awakening gem and now is 5/65. You know what's gonna happen, don't you???

That’s cute you think the change to MD changed DV.
    Zoinks!!! Lol