**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Convinced - Going for Dhampir or Blade crystal

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
After receiving opinions, pros and cons about blade and this crystal. I decided I will give it a shot there will also be newer champs added to the blade crystal. I can't believe I am going to go for featured blade crystal for the first time. It better be worth it. Never have I gone for featured crystals this is probably an exception I will make. Fingers crossed!

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    A 20% chance to get him is pretty good odds.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I'd say new champs are usually better than blade - they don't need to be awekened that much and usually are closer to current meta of the game
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    Does anyone know the champions that will be in this crystal?
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    same, hopefully the feb champs will be quite gd as well
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Still wanna know if the sub featured pool is fully updated
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Enjoy your new, shiny 15K shards Colossus.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    AndTav wrote: »
    Does anyone know the champions that will be in this crystal?
    Still wanna know if the sub featured pool is fully updated

No subfeature pool.....all champs that are currently in basic pool will be with blade crystal exlcuding the champion and ÆGON
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    For me that would be a big mistake. lets roll back to about 2 years ago when Act 5 was on the Horizon. The hot ticket item was Dr. Strange and everyone wanted him.
    so, not even a few moments later, boom Nerf. Dr. Strange was shifted into what he is now. Why? Because Kabam said so.

Here's the truth, Blade is a very good champ, and counters some very difficult content. I don't think they will Nerf Blade directly, but the game has released content that mitigates his essential abilities and that they will continue to do that. He's going to clear Act 5 for you, clear LOL for you, and be a staple on AW for at least a little while where as in the end he actually does become a decent defender. He's definitely worth it for a mid game player, but for an end game player - everyone should be passing on it.

I don’t know what the 12.0 nerf has to do with blade. This sounds like a conspiracy theorie
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    For me that would be a big mistake. lets roll back to about 2 years ago when Act 5 was on the Horizon. The hot ticket item was Dr. Strange and everyone wanted him.
    so, not even a few moments later, boom Nerf. Dr. Strange was shifted into what he is now. Why? Because Kabam said so.

Here's the truth, Blade is a very good champ, and counters some very difficult content. I don't think they will Nerf Blade directly, but the game has released content that mitigates his essential abilities and that they will continue to do that. He's going to clear Act 5 for you, clear LOL for you, and be a staple on AW for at least a little while where as in the end he actually does become a decent defender. He's definitely worth it for a mid game player, but for an end game player - everyone should be passing on it.

I've completed most content and I'm still going for him.