**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

application to lock the rotation

Was using an application to stop the rotation of the screen, because it turns in the middle of the battles, I have to me that does not modify the game, but I'm not sure, how to know which application I can use in the mobile phone that will not wash me to the ban?

Comments

• JaiPacholtesJaiPacholtes Posts: 15
    edited January 2019
    You dont need an application.. I dont know how it works with apple, but with android, you can deactivate the auto-rotation in the settings.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212

even deactivating in android at the time the screen turns to the contrary, it does not have function to leave only in a position

my intention is to know how I can identify an application that can ban me, to avoid it

I wrote this topic to have some help from kabam, but with nothing yet ... I would like to know if I can use an application without problems that makes it impossible to rotate the screen ... then I banish it, I get without the help of the support, and a lot of recruiters judging me here and making jokes ...
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    @Gomezlink I know exactly what you're dealing with. I use an Android with a rotation lock function. However, it doesn't work with this game. If I tilt my phone forward too fast the screen will flip. I've been riding in a car, we hit a bump in the road, and my screen flipped. I just have to be cautious during a fight not to move my phone too much.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Its not the phone settings it's the Accelerometer and the gyrometer on the phone.

I used an application, it worked perfectly, but with this wave of banishment I was afraid to use ... I do not know if locking the screen can be considered modifying the game ...
  • Aren’t the Screen lock settings just to prevent it from switching from landscape to portrait (or visa versa) ? Didn’t think it would lock it from flipping completely around (180* landscape to landscape) ?
  • Nvrmnd, built in screen lock on an older iPad did lock it from doing a complete flip.
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    Aren’t the Screen lock settings just to prevent it from switching from landscape to portrait (or visa versa) ? Didn’t think it would lock it from flipping completely around (180* landscape to landscape) ?

so from portrait to landscape, I just wanted to know if I can use an app to lock the screen ... anyone use any? and has not yet taken a ban?