**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Need advice on first 5 stars

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Hi all, Ive been somewhat fortunate (and unfortunate in a way) with my first 2 5 star champions. Theyre both science but top tier science, got Hulk Ragnarok and Cap IW.

Advice I need is should I forego ranking 1 of them up first to focus on the other?

E.g. push Hulk to 3/45 before levelling Cap up at all?

Or should i try to level them up both together? Like both reach 3/35

Asking as I have very limited T4Basic and T4Science catalysts

Comments

• RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    probably better to rank up captain america first and if you’re in a good alliance it shouldn’t be too long b4 u get to rank up hulk rag
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    They're both excellent champs. I have a hard time saying either one is better than the other. So I'd say Rank up whichever one you feel more comfortable with or have more fun with. Either way, you can't go wrong.

Do you have any 4* Champs that they have synergies with? Check the synergies and if you have any good ones, that could inform your decision.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Thanks guys. Regarding my second question. Is it better to rank 1 of them up to 3/35 first or both to 2/25 simultaneously?
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    @ddom I would suggest you choose whichever you are most comfortable with / enjoy the most (or whichever has the best synergies for your other top champs) and take them up first. Better to take advantage of one strong, great champ to help you get what you need to bring up the other great champ.