**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Luckiest 5 star pull by far - I just popped a basic and.......

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
alqqqnbcz52o.jpg

Comments

• KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Nice. I have him as a 4* and he's excellent. A lot of fun to play as well.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Nice got Colossus from grinding 5 hours in the 5 star arena, and spent all Day in the event quest for kamala khan, true free to play experience, but nice pull!
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Nice just pulled him as a 6* and am really enjoying him. Plus pairs great with my domino
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    And my latest basic gave me Hulkbuster
    SMH
  • KG05_1KG05_1 Posts: 59
    I’ve had good 5* luck too from the basics. Only opened 7 5*’s but I’ve got Blade, Ghost and X-23
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    He is pretty good against the thing. On-call bleeds and ability reduction makes thing quite easier to play. No rock stacks,no unstopables or unblockables. Wish korg had same mechanics
  • Nice got Colossus from grinding 5 hours in the 5 star arena, and spent all Day in the event quest for kamala khan, true free to play experience, but nice pull!

me too bro got groot and duped my moon knight today
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    I have him as a 5* too but i dont see anything special in him other than the incinerate damage. Igniting his bat is also sometimes really hard. Is he worth R4 ?
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    Great pull guys! @AdiMukh555 and @Scopeotoe987 my condolences always remember the cake is a lie pop the crystals to lessen the pain. 😂

@Midnite93 I always pop them, the only crystal i ever spun gave me a 4-star Collosus
    Luck has been not been kind since the 5-star crystal arena for me lol
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Just lol