**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

30% Boosts Expiry

StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
Kabam really needs to increase the limit of 30% boosts you can carry at one point before it goes to the stash especially when I received them from purchases I made. Last week they had an offer with 10 of them. I mean what's the point of having all 10 fill up what you can carry at once? I realize you can use them for various events including AW/AQ but I'm not in an alliance where I have to constantly use boosts in order to compete (and i wouldnt want to be I would not find this fun). I feel ripped off if i eventually just get gold for something I paid for. As it is i try and use it but i don't always have the time to get through all those boosts and use them properly (properly being an important word here...i don't want to use them just because i know its going to expire otherwise).

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Just use one whenever you have one in the stash. You have some days until you decide on what area of the game you want to use them
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Just use one whenever you have one in the stash. You have some days until you decide on what area of the game you want to use them

that's what i'm doing but i still have some expirying i won't be able to make use of