**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Grinbergs13Grinbergs13 Posts: 8
    Easy - give us to enjoy the game with:

Weapon-X (Playable)
    Jessica Jones (Playable)
    Maestro (Playable)
    Scarlet Witch ultimate (Playable)
    F4 family and the Silver Surfer (on their way)

Wishlist:

Man-Thing
    ManSpider (!!!)
    Squirel Girl
    Kraven the hunter
    Scorpion
    Man-Ape
    Sandman
    Hydroman
    Lizard
    A-Bomb
    Hercules
    Anti-Venom
    Mystique
    Ronin
    Namor
  • OshsroOshsro Posts: 115
    Be real
    I would like to c forge a mutant,tec champ and Maverick a tech champ
    In the Spiderman world sandman and scorpion
    I really want to c you guys make professor x in his astral armor
    rs8kk7316wfb.jpg
  • ray7ramirezray7ramirez Posts: 27
    Adam warlock (Cosmic or science or tech)
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    5* Thor
  • elgaberinoelgaberino Posts: 74
    Oshsro wrote: »
    OshsroOshsro . . . Nifz120majidNojokejaymBryon_502B_Dizzle_01ace930999King_GarfWozzy101DankosaurusGritabitmonomuggkillerahark02Luca_KLethalProtector . . . SigmatrionYouconfusedOshsro . . . Riggs_97BirdReynoldsAnnatarFhfjghhggggjfhfjgKabam Zenokansa . . . JonibärchenRockypantherxHermitTheFrog . . . JRock808 . . . WhatWouldPutinDo . . . 85_widereciever 1 vote
    giphy.gif
    Are those just all the usernames of the dudes in your alliance?

Mutant

Onslaught
    Blink
    Sunspot . . . (etc.)
    Loving your list.

. . . ManSpider . . .
    Your list, too. Man-Spider is a great idea I haven't heard others suggest.

Oshsro wrote: »
    rs8kk7316wfb.jpg
    Agree. I like this Prof.-X suggestion better than the battle-wheelchair some have been suggesting.

Don't forget to add your suggestions and vote on the community Ranker list.
  • ThanorThanor Posts: 4
    Hello,

Phil Coulson: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Version. Another Marvel phone game already has Coulson with his "Avengers Gun" but I think we can do better with the late MCU TV Serie version.

/! \ My description contain some spoilers of the AOS TV Serie. /! \
    Because he got a prosthetic hand with superhuman abilities:

Strength Enhancement: This cybernetic hand gives Coulson some degree of enhanced strength. He was able to keep Lash, an Inhuman with great physical strength, from killing Alphonso Mackenzie by gripping his arm. He was also able to kill Grant Ward by crushing his chest with the hand. His new hand's grip strength is also strong enough to crush a metal pipe. His newest hand is strong enough to rip the barrel out of an assault rifle, as well as momentarily stun the super strong Aida with a single hit. Strong enough to match, and even overpower a Kree soldier’s own enhanced strength.

Scanning: Coulson's new hand is capable of scanning someone to find his weakness.

EMP Creation: Coulson can trigger an EMP which is quite effective against tech champ.

Energy Shield Projection (most important ability) : The prosthetic hand is able to create an energy shield that can be used to protect its user. Coulson also used the shield to slice the face off one of the Superior's Life-Model Decoy bodies.
    So this ability is triggered when he's blocking and can be as effective as the captain America's shield.

His sp3 could use the "Avenger Gun".
    I let you to imagine the possibilities of that kind of cybernetic hand. I just expose some of them.

I think there is a lack of champions of that TV Serie. But that TV Serie got some great characters, I know you already added Quake but she's not the only one.

YO-YO (ELENA RODRIGUEZ)
    LASH (OVERPOWERED INHUMAN)
    GHOST RIDER (ROBBIE REYES)
    HIVE (INHUMAN VILAIN)
    DEATHLOK (MIKE PETERSON)
    SPARK PLUG (LINCOLN CAMPBELL)

I think the most interesting characters would be Ghost Rider, Lash and Deathlok.

I hope to see at least Coulson, I think he's the one who deserve it the most. He became a comics character after his apparition in the mcu, that mean that he's a great character. And he's the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Have a nice day summoners!
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    zyrrvozou7t6.jpg

Squadron Supreme would be great
    We already have Hyperion so it would be nice to have the other members of the rip-off Justice League

Nighthawk (Not Darkhawk): Tech
    Power Princess: Cosmic
    Dr. Spectrum: Mystic?
    Whizzer: Science
    dxqzm6rr2soj.pngoupm56h0ornt.jpgebgqa0a61sp8.pngf7ivzd2p3vpo.png1tca537kizxy.png1m0xsxrt6oig.pnguxnz3ydyeka7.pngb1gy6stziqak.png9ohr9zinsf5l.pngdr6fkhtbxvpq.png

Weekly Update on the community's most-requested champs Ranker list.

• Recent additions: Agent 13, Molly "Bruiser" Hayes, Mockingbird, evil mystic Daredevil (Shadowlands);
    The list has 10,000 more votes, from Summoners like you, than it did a month ago;
    Apocalypse has finally defeated Dr. Doom to take #1 most requested champ;
    • Most popular additions, past month: Conan, Spider-Man Noir, Madame Masque, and Black Mamba;
    • Atlantean tide: Namora and Namorita set high water marks at #53 and #86 (Namor cooled to #34);
    • Redemption: basement O.G. GOTG members Aleta and Charlie-27 gained a pile of new upvotes

A Month of Mystic Movement
    • Down: Enchantress (#38 to #113), Kaluu (#153 to #219), Azazel, (#55 to #263), Dr. Doom (#1 to #2)
    • Up: Jennifer Kale (#281 to #55), White Fox (#211 to #45), Elsa Bloodstone (#201 to #52)
    • Ghost Riders did poorly, as Robbie Reyes (#43 to #250) and other riders cooled significantly.
    • The original Ghost Rider, Carter Slade (#210 to #100) bucked that trend.
    • Summoners want a Colossus with a fu manchu and the Soul-Sword (#204 to #63), because why not?

When you vote, click "LOAD MORE" at the bottom of the page to upvote your favorite lower-ranked characters beyond ranks #100, #200, #250, and #300. For example, for fans of The Gifted, Polaris/Lorna is hanging around the top 50, but Thunderbird/John has fallen to #126, and Eclipse/Marcos and Shatter are now ranked #295 and #315 respectively.

When you make a request here, you can also vote for that champ in the community list, or add the character if it's not on the list yet. For instance, nobody has yet added Gorgon, Yo-Yo Rodriguez, Man-Spider, Batroc the Leaper, or Skurge the Executioner. (Note: champs can be added from your computer, but not apparently from your mobile device.)

Remember to check back frequently!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON NEW CHAMP REQUESTS.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I know he's not a Marvel hero but I think it would be hilariously awesome if the Tick was in the contest
  • Today I dreamed that you guys had released two super cool characters together, I know it's difficult but I think they are super match with the game itself, it's MARROW and MAGGOT, I dreamed up with their special moves, Marrow as in Mavel vs. Capcom and Maggot with their larvae eating the characters, my dream !!!
  • Now that Disney has bought Fox and Marvel will have all of their characters back to do whatever they want them to do, I think they should better expand the mutants in the game, after all they are half the marvel on the HQs.
    Would like to give priority to some characters to follow, it would be my dream come true:

1) MARROW
    2) MAGGOT
    3) PSYLOCKE 90’s
    3) JEAN GRAY 90’s
    4) POLARIS
    5) HAVOK
    7) BLINK
    8) THUNDERBIRD
    9) BANSHEE
    10) SUNFIRE
    11) DAZZLER (Blue Uniform)
    12) LONGSHOT
    13) JUBILEE
    14) MYSTIQUE
    15) SHATTERSTAR
    16) PIXIE
    17) ARMOR
    18) WOLFSBANE
    19) MIRAGE
    20) SHADOWCAT
    21) PYRO
    22) TOAD
    23) NORTHSTAR
    24) SAGE
    25) APOCALYPSE
    26) MR SINISTER
    27) BLOB
    28) MULTIPLE MAN
    29) MAGMA
    30) SELENE
    31) FANTOMEX
    32) SPIRAL
    33) MOJO
    34) SAURON

THANK YOU
  • DaaryusDaaryus Posts: 8
    With the arrival of new heroes with many different gameplay features and forms, and the specific challenges of each mission, I believe re-establishing existing synergies in older heroes and creating more unique synergies, creating class synergies, team synergies, or similar functions. For example a particular X-MEN team has its attacks and its mutant abilities potentiated by 25%. Or a team of mages has an energy damage increase by 35% based on the basic attack. And improved single synergies, for example Cyclops gains 5 piles of fury when trimming, increases its attack by 500 for each fury and causes an additional 500 in its armor-break, this synergy is unique with the Phoenix.
    I think this will make the game even more balanced, as the new heroes already have incredible abilities and their unique synergies get even more. It is a necessary change, even more so for Act 6 that is coming.
    Relive the old heroes, make the game more dynamic and strategic, it's something you've always wanted.

Sorry for my English (google translator)
  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    WORLD WAR HULK

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I don't understand why we didn't get Ebony Maw. He was clearly the most powerful of the black order and would have been the most fun to play.
  • Dear Kabam,
    This is the first time I have ever made a request. I feel that I have invested my fair share of money into this game. I kindly ask for 2 champions please.
    5 star Domino and 5 star Aegon.
    Thank you , Best Regards
    DA1X17777777778 - my in game user name
  • HankSpectorHankSpector Posts: 64
    I love the unique and obscure characters that kabam has started to bring in like Darkhawk, night thrasher, and now Diablo I can't wait to see who else they bring in but since they have plans on introducing FF villains into the contest here are the ones I hope to see with each FF related hero and villain...

Human Torch (science)
    Dragon Man (tech)

Invisible Woman (science)
    Mole Man (skill)

Namor (Mutant)
    Tiger Shark (science)

Silver Surfer (cosmic)
    Terrax (cosmic)
    Galactus (at least to make an appearance)

Mr. Fantastic (science)
    Wizard (tech)

Dr. Doom (mystic)
    Molecule Man (cosmic)

Annihilus (cosmic)
    Blastaar (cosmic)

Impossible Man (cosmic)
    Red Ghost (science)

Other villains/heroes I would like to see...

Blue Marvel (science)
    Anti Man (science)
    Man Ape (skill)(MCU)
    Scarlet Witch (mystic)(MCU)
    Quicksilver (science)(MCU)
    Valkyrie (skill)(MCU)
    Klaw (tech)(MCU)
    Ebony Maw (cosmic)(MCU)
    Black Dwarf/Coal Obsidian (cosmic)(MCU)
    Shocker (tech)(MCU)
    Whiplash (tech)(MCU/race track scene)
    Iron Monger (tech)(MCU)
    Baron Zemo (skill)
    Arnim Zola (tech)
    Enchantress (mystic)
    Skurge the Executioner (cosmic)(MCU)
    Chemistro (science)
    Wonder Man (science)
    Union Jack (skill)
    Captain Britain (mystic)
    Robbie Reyes (mystic)
    Damian Hellstrom (mystic)
    Hellcat (tech)
    White Tiger (Ava)(mystic)
    Squirrel Girl (skill)
    Ricochet (mutant)
    Blink (mutant)
    Sunspot (mutant)
    Hercules (skill)
    Ares (skill)
    Sandman (science)
    Spot (science)
    Hobgoblin (tech)
    Scorpion (tech)
    Mysterio (tech)(MCU)
    Hammerhead (skill)
    Silvermane (tech)
    Tombstone (science)
    Clash (tech)
    Kraven the Hunter (skill)
    Toxin (Mulligan)(cosmic)
    Silver Sable (skill)
    Black Cat (skill)
    Maniac (Price)(skill)
    Hydro Man (science)
    Morbious (science)
    Dracula (mystic)
    Man Thing (mystic)
    Werewolf by Night (mystic)
    Frankenstein's Monster (science)
    Living Mummy (mystic)
    Kitty Pryde (mutant)
    Havoc (mutant)
    Sunfire (mutant)
    Banshee (mutant)
    Thunderbird (mutant)

Alpha Flight:
    Guardian (tech)
    Puck (skill)
    Sasquatch (science)
    Aurora (mutant)
    Northstar (mutant)
    Marina (mystic)
    Snowbird (mystic)
    Shamen (mystic)

Winter Guard:
    Red Guardian (skill)
    Crimson Dynamo (tech)
    Ursa Major (mutant)
    Darkstar (mutant)
  • Spiderman 2099
    Science or Tech or Cosmic ( you guys choose ) class
    Synergies: #1 ( spider men ): Spider-Man ( classic ), and Spiderman ( miles morales ), and stark enhanced Spider-Man
    #2 ( technological advancements ): Iron man ( infinity war ), black panther ( civil war), and stark enhanced Spider-Man.
    #3 ( 2099 duo ): punisher 2099

More common in: premium,4,5,&6

Effects for opponent after attacks: stun and bleed
    Effects after attacks for champion: speed and regenerate

Special attack #1: using technology from his dimension, sm ( spider man ) 2099 time warps and gets many Spiderman 2099s from different time periods to all shoot 1 plasma ray at the opponent. Causes Spider-Man to regenerate and gain more speed making him harder to miss. Causes opponent to be stunned for 30 seconds exactly
    Special attack #2: Shoots webs with thermite bombs in them at opponent. When the thermite bombs in the webs hit the opponent, they blow up, causing both champions to loose exactly 24% health and causes power drain and bleed for the champions ( yes, both of them ).
    Special attack #3: using a communication device, he summons stark enhanced Spider-Man and Spiderman ( miles morales) causing them to run around the opponent and shoot webs at the opponent until the opponent is a pile of webs, set to blow up. Takes 50% of opponents health and 20% of spider man 2099s

Signature ability ( technological repairs ): after using special attack #1, there is a chance for the champion to achieve a perfect block that triggers a power boost and regeneration.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Dear Kabam,
    This is the first time I have ever made a request. I feel that I have invested my fair share of money into this game. I kindly ask for 2 champions please.
    5 star Domino and 5 star Aegon.
    Thank you , Best Regards
    DA1X17777777778 - my in game user name

That's not how this works
  • W737w7iiwiW737w7iiwi Posts: 74
    I really want quicksilver and the 90's jean grey blue team in the game next month
  • W737w7iiwiW737w7iiwi Posts: 74
    My top 31 new 2019 champions
    1. Namor
    2. Mystique
    3. Captain Britain
    4. Captain Falcon
    5. Quicksilver
    6. Jubilee
    7. 90's jean grey blue team
    8. Mysterio
    9. Sandman
    10. Superskrull
    11. Spider worman
    12. White tiger
    13. White fox
    14. Shocker
    15. Sunspot
    16. Wolfbane
    17. Legion
    18. Blink
    19. Warpath
    20. Outlaw British punsiher
    21. Silver sable
    22. Black cat
    23. Doctor doom
    24. Mr sinister
    25. Apocalypse
    26. Ronin Hawkeye
    27. Pryo
    28. Nova
    29. Onslaught
    30. Squirrel girl
    31. Destroyer
  • RaymondGrantRaymondGrant Posts: 2
    My character wishlist for the rest of 2019 is:

January:
    Silver Surfer (cosmic)

February:
    Invisible woman (science/mystic)
    Human Torch (science)
    Mr Fantastic (science)

March:
    Mar-vell (cosmic)
    Nick Fury (skill)
    Korath (cosmic)

April:
    Hawkeye/Ronin (skill)
    Rescue (tech)
    Ebony Maw (mystic)

May:
    Iron Spider (tech)
    Thanos (cosmic)
    Valkyrie (cosmic)

June:
    Dark Phoenix (mutant/cosmic)
    Stryfe (mutant)
    Red Lotus (mutant)

July:
    Mysterio (mystic)
    Kraven (skill)
    Scorpion (tech)

August:
    Wolfsbane (mutant)
    Mr Sinister (mutant)
    Warlock (tech/cosmic)

September:
    Namor (mystic/skill)
    Cull Obsidian (cosmic)
    Silver Sable (skill)

October:
    Morbius (science)
    Elsa Bloodstone (skill)
    Apocalypse (mutant)

November:
    Jessica Jones (science)
    Hellcat (science/skill/mystic)
    Nighthawk (tech)

December:
    Doctor Doom (mystic)
    Whiplash (tech)
    Shocker (tech)

This is just my opinion. I have tried to be somewhat realistic with the movies coming out this year. I highly doubt there will be 3 characters every month but I do think it would be pretty awesome.

I enjoyed the gwenpool goes to the movies quest, I think it would be good to do another one similar that would maybe introduce a new character after each phase of mcu eg; Phase one could introduce ironmonger, whiplash, Peggy Carter or Odin.
    Phase 2; Aldrich Killian, Malekith, Kurse, Sharon Carter, Korath, Von Strucker or Ulysses Klawe
    Phase 3; Wong, Kaecilius, Ayesha/Kismet, Starhawk, Valkyrie, Skurge, Okoye or Man-Ape

• mrclever8mrclever8 Posts: 12
    Please do hobgoblin and superior octopus.
  • Please hurl these guys as fast as they can:
    Psylocke (Classic)
    Apocalypse
    Mr Sinister
    Mystique
    Moonstar
    Dazzler
    Shadowcat
    Marrow
    Maggot
    Longshot
    Shatterstar
    QuickSilver
    Pyro
    Toad
    Legion
    Wolfsbane
    Magma
    Sage
    Polaris
    Havok
    Brood Queen
    Selene
    Goblin Queen
    Cannonball
    Stryfe
    Spiral
    Banshee
    Thunderbird
    Sunfire
    Caliban
    Mojo
    Pixie
    Armor
    Hellion
    Elixir
    Thank you... 😻

wg73eqpcsolm.pngy00jzndx4ski.pngwaaf43sdk504.png6hhmwxfcd0f6.pngbldcudrwnhwa.pngknkxynad82fv.pngjbenlx65ih19.pngtyd6fe1gdkse.pngn1dktbr8vm7o.pngffsiuvettyzc.pngnppdsl8gcz9v.pngxfx48biqmral.png4ho4ncyxyu1z.pngdzx8sc2nrcov.pngj1eq0t53tfq1.png

Weekly Update on the community's most-requested champs Ranker list.

Kabam Hosts a "Fantastic Discussion"
    This week Kabam asked us (Summoners), in a separate thread, who our favorite Fantastic Four villains are: the more obscure, the better.

Summoners Added the Following Characters this Week
    • Fantastic Four/Namor aquatic villains Llyra, Attuma, Tiger Shark, and Krang;
    • Fantastic Four villains the Wizard and Red Ghost & his Super-Apes;
    • Two new versions each of Sharon Ventura, Smasher, and Prowler;
    • MCU versions of Guardians Drax, Mantis, and Gamora,
    • Infinity War versions of War Machine and Hulkbuster;
    • Classic versions of Falcon and Grey Hulk;
    • Female spideys Silk, SP//dr (Peni Parker), and Arachne;
    • Aquatic heroes Andromeda Attumasen and Inhuman royal Triton;
    • The daughter of Thundra and Hulk, She-Hulk (Lyra).
    • Classic villains Dracula and Grim Reaper;
    • Robots: Dr. Arnim Zola and Dum Dum Dugan, LMD;

Rankings Updates, Past Month
    • Win: Namorita (#51), Spitfire (#48), Titanium Man (#28), and Namora (#26) gained 200+ spots.
    • Lose: #247 Anti-Venom (-209); #278 Ronin (Endgame) (-199), #257 Mr. Sinister (-190),
    • Stormborn (Storm-Thor) is suddenly top-tier (#11) after sitting at #219 only a matter of weeks ago.

Other Rankings Updates
    • The classic version of Valkyrie has broken the top ten (#8); Galactus replaced Human Torch at #4;
    • Unpopular: Mystique, Lizard, and Scorpion, once top-20 requests, have fallen to #185, #261, and #262;
    • Popular: Thor Corps! Storm-Thor, Dazzler-Thor, and Groot-Thor have gained significantly in the ranks.

Voting Instructions!
    When you vote, click "LOAD MORE" at the bottom of the page to upvote your favorite lower-ranked characters beyond ranks #100, #200, #250, and #300. For example, for fans of New Warriors, Nova has hung around the top ten consistently, and Sun-Girl (#72) and Hummingbird (#73) have each made progress upward, but Justice (#203), Speedball (#148), and Firestar (#170) could each use a boost.

When you make a request here, you can also vote for that champ in the community list, or add the character if it's not on the list yet. For instance, nobody has yet added Gorgon, Yo-Yo Rodriguez, Man-Spider, Batroc the Leaper, or Skurge the Executioner. (Note: champs can be added from your computer, but not apparently from your mobile device.)

Remember to check back to this thread and the Ranker list frequently!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON NEW CHAMP REQUESTS.
  • zidane21zidane21 Posts: 27
    edited January 2019
    Mutant
    Psylocke (X-Men Blue Team classic)
    Weapon-X Logan
    Quicksilver

Cosmic
    Silver Surfer
    Adam Warlock
    Riot

Science
    Mr. Sinister
    Jessica Jones
    Spider-Man 2099
    Human Torch
    Invisible Woman
    Mr. Fantastic

Tech
    War-Machine (Endgame version)
    Iron-Spider (MCU)
    Mysterio

Mystic
    Dr. Doom
    Scarlet Witch (MCU)
    Apocalypse
  • PowrotiPowroti Posts: 21
    edited January 2019
    I want aZazel he will be great one to play and a great addition to neyphilim family ...
    Azazel and nightcrawler might have good synergy too