**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your wrost pull out of the 5 star crystals

2»

Comments

• Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Groot. Twice. Second time was from a featured...
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    ^Boi idk how you can put Elektra, Sentry, Karnak in the same boat as Red Cyclops or IP.

Yeah Sentry can be called as mid tier and maybe Elektra. But I don't see Karnak any good, hits like pillow

Karnak is total solid damage if you know how to use him and actually play strategically. For players that just tap the screen as fast as they can and play no defense, Karnak will never get his chance to shine. Once he is warmed up, almost every hit is a crit. I have mine at 5*r3 and he absolutely wrecks it.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    My worst 5* pull would probably be HB or IP. I used to think Jane Foster was the worst, but now that ive figured her out and duped her, she isn't that bad. My first 5* ever was Groot and I really dont understand why all the hate for him. I would put him exactly in the middle. Not the best champ, but certainly far from the worst.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    I have around 30 5* champs. However around the 20 mark I had only two champs awakened. I'd duped Kamala twice and gambit three times. It was pretty ridiculous. On the plus side I had some good champs like blade and infinity cap, so I couldn't complain too much.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★

Ha...ha8zcmujkcuayq.png
    ...haa
  • GercasGercas Posts: 99 ★★
    She hulk just today
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    I have 18 total 5*s I've duped beast 3 damn times!!
  • Duped Netflix DD and pulled Colossus from a feature 5* crystal. Those are my 2 worst overall. 3 if you count the amount of crystals used. Have 30+ 5* champs now.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    On my main I've pulled some bad or mediacore pulls like these.

Iron fist
    Spidergwen
    Juggernaut ( not duped)
    Civil warrior
    Winter soilder ( without syn)
    Iron Patriot
    Cyclops Xavier

On my alt

Magneto
    Falcon
    Shehulk

• Ant-Man, Magneto (classic) and Joe Fixit, rngesus is so cruel to me :facepalm: :'(:'(
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    I got 5* spidergwen out of featured 5* crystal that's worst pull but then again I have got her 3 more times from basic 5* crystal
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    dkatryl wrote: »
    I have around 45 5*, and my last one was Groot.

Can't get worse than him.

@dkatryl , Really?
    Heard he is great for both AWD and map 7.
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    e9irajiwyica.png
    kph07m9cypw8.png
    Iron patriot, iron man, captain america, iron fist, and maybe black panther or moon knight
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Anyone that can’t even clear an arena fight reasonably quickly.
  • nomed4947nomed4947 Posts: 24
    I've got 14 5* out of 17 crystals,,

dup magneto,
    dup black panther,
    dup superior Ironman
    Ironman
    Falcon
    spiderman
    ronan

that accounts for half my 5* crystals
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Too many to enumerate, but duping Collosus twice so far is so annoying.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Like everyone, I have my share of bad 5*. Duped red cyclops and a blue cyclops probably chief among them. That said, they all came from basics. My 5* roster is up over 30 champs, and I've got a pretty decent line up for solo questing, and AW/AQ.

So for my last pull, I figured I'd go for a featured. The statistics were in my favor based on champs in the featured that would have been new (and wanted) and champs that I wouldn't mind duping. Despite those odds being in my favor, I pulled a Spider Gwen.

So yeah, maybe not my absolute worst champ, but given that she cost me 5k more shards than my other arena fodder champs, she's definitely MY worst 5* champ.
  • Netflix dd and vulture are tied..
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Am still debating with myself who is the
    Worst between IP groot vulture jane
    Donald duck. My bad luck continues to
    Smirk at me.
  • _fr3do__fr3do_ Posts: 48
    Duped iron patriot and duped gambit
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    True strike gives him a lot of utility and he has constant crits.

Still hits like pillow. Compare his TrueStrike hits as against a KM or Venom. You will get it

You are unhappy with 5 star Karnak I can see that. I got 5 star Karnak and a 6 star Karnak. Imagine my plight. And to those who say about his true strike, knows nothing about the game. His true strike adds zero value as it disappears in no time. Need Medusa for that to have visible length true strike but then also it's mediocre at its best.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The worst has to be ip...but not a single dupe of any of them! 24 5s all sans their special. I am sitting on enough t4c to rank 10 champs...either 10 4s to 5 or 10 5s to 3. I have zero excitment or desire to rank any of my 5s! Other than extra points in arenas and the 12-20 percent boost in their final attack (which i rarely reach or use anyway) they don't make a signifigant difference in my summoner progress. You cannot convince me that a locked 5 star Yondu is as good a champ as a 4 star Yondu sig level 99! Not unless you bite the bullet and dump a bunch of goods to get them to 4 but locked??? Why would you? Considering skipping 5 stars all together.
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Magneto, rocket racoon, karnak,