**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

#BuffMagneto | He Deserves It... & here’s how I would do it.

ypcxupbcoblz.jpeg

Magneto NEEDS a buff, & personally... I think this would be a good one. Thoughts? Opinions? Key thing to note, I kept his Sig Ability the same as it is currently. I think this is currently the only useful aspect of Magneto, able to tank SP 3’s. This is actually extremely useful, especially in high tier AW.

Comments

• DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    magneto needs and deserves a buff,but not the other 40-50 junk heroes?
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    DemitriM wrote: »
    magneto needs and deserves a buff,but not the other 40-50 junk heroes?

Don’t recall saying Magneto was the only character in need of a buff... 🙄
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Magneto desperately needs a buff, because rn he is one of the weakest mutants

He needs sig 200 to take low dmg from single source while there’s like 10 other champs now that eat sp3s with a synergy or their passive now..

He’s way overdue imo
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Agreed we desperately need a magneto buff.
    #buffmagneto2019
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    #buffmagneto2019
    edited January 2019
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    Magneto desperately needs a buff, because rn he is one of the weakest mutants

He needs sig 200 to take low dmg from single source while there’s like 10 other champs now that eat sp3s with a synergy or their passive now..

He’s way overdue imo

Good point, but most other champions that eat SP3's do it through buffs, which expire. Iceman its Ice Armor, Luke & KM its Indestructible...etc. The disadvantage of this is that you can only tank an SP 3 every so often (like in the case of Iceman, every 12 seconds). Magneto has the advantage of tanking SP3's without a time limit. I think that's why his ability to eat SP3's is better than the majority of champs who can. Just my opinion.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    GP can tank but has additional thing her sig can do.. ghost can eat sp3 while phased, there’s a few.. magnetos is a single source, so multiple hits don’t go to this.. he’s just a turd of a champion all around
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    GP can tank but has additional thing her sig can do.. ghost can eat sp3 while phased, there’s a few.. magnetos is a single source, so multiple hits don’t go to this.. he’s just a turd of a champion all around

Agreed, I really hope he gets a deserving buff real soon in 2019
    Carloni84 wrote: »
    Yes he does but in cartoon he can heal with a magnetic shield so a healing buff I would like to see

Not a bad idea... would be interesting to see how it would be implemented.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    THIS IS MINT. VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT I AGREE #BUFFMAGNETO
    THIS IS MINT. VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT I AGREE #BUFFMAGNETO

Thx dude. With you 100%
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    #buffmagneto