**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

An idea to keep people happy

A lot spend money on deals and get awakening gems and for me I can pull i science to save my life, where as people in my alliance have 3-4 science awakening gems,
Why not make it possible to trade between alliance members awakening gems not only will this make the allince stronger will build moral in the game @Kabam Miike hope Kabam takes this on board as pulling gems after gem u don’t want I personally will stop buying them

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Absolutely no way they should do this. Its rng if you allow trading why have rng. It's a random awakening gem if you don't want to take the chance of getting something you already have then dont buy it
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    But then Kabam would lose out on money if we stop buying it ! Because trading is big part of a lot of games and would keep players a lot happier and willing to spend more
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Nah. The whole point of the 1/6 chance is so that your not guaranteed what u want. If u can swap, it defeats th purpose
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Trading would prompt more spending? That doesn't add up. People spend to get what they want. If they could trade for what they wanted, they'd spend less because they could buy 1, find someone who has what they need, trade, and stop buying.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Could always make the trading value 6x the cost of buying it. (Then people will scream money grab lol)
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    How would a trading system within an alliance ruin RNG?

RNG would still be relied up, and you could even argue, more so, because you're relying on someone else's RNG, and beyond that, you need to hope that alliance mate doesn't also need what you want.

Certain items in this game are still incredibly rare, and if two people are willing to trade, there's really no reason at all that the game shouldn't allow it.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    mgj0630 wrote: »
    How would a trading system within an alliance ruin RNG?

RNG would still be relied up, and you could even argue, more so, because you're relying on someone else's RNG, and beyond that, you need to hope that alliance mate doesn't also need what you want.

Certain items in this game are still incredibly rare, and if two people are willing to trade, there's really no reason at all that the game shouldn't allow it.

It would guarantee the awakening gem someone wanted at that point they may as well make it a generic gem. Its supposed to be random like everything else in the game. If you allow trading of awakening gems you are opening the door for the demand to trade champs. You also need to look at how it could be abused by an alliance. They could force trading and threaten to boot people who wont. This game is highly competitive already and I've seen alliances force rank ups on people for aw diversity stunting players growth since the officers and leaders will force members to rank trash for diversity in aw while they rank God tier champs. It may not be abused by everyone but there will be abuse. Better to leave the game as is with rng in my opinion