**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beginners

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
I started just 1 week ago, they are giving that Beginner 7 Day Log in rewards,but when it comes to Spider-Verse hero use mission,I'm on veteran bracket right now,I need to do 275k point to get all rewards and unlock rank rewards.I have only 3 4*,what should I do ,play all day ? Even if I do play all day,I can only get in %51-100 rank so whats the point ? I don't get it,why on daily rewards I'm a beginner but on daily quests I'm a veteran on my 2nd week ?

Comments

• ForlornForlorn Posts: 13
    Hi there,

I started 2 weeks ago (rolled again). Well done on 3x 4 stars in your first week.

Im not sure, but I believe it is based on your summoner rating. I moved up to the 275K points bracket quite fast as well. Unfortunately without a huge lineup to grind arena, you just have to do what you can.

At 18-20K rating I was in a lower tier for the 22 hour daily quest. I did a lot of character leveling a couple days back and went to 30K rating, now I'm in the top tier for daily solo quests as well (which is hard, but good - rewards are better).
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Bigginer 7day login is not making you underrated, its a bonus login gift appreciating you journey. And seriously as you started just now, if the reward bracket is smaller for you, also the rewards. So its just the same. Pls dont start complaining just like too many people here does.
    As you are fresh still, my friendly advice to you, dont complain what the rewards are, or what you get from deals, what you get from crystals, dont complain at all. Its just a game, so just happily play it. It will make it a lot easier and pleasure gaming.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Blackbeard wrote: »
    Bigginer 7day login is not making you underrated, its a bonus login gift appreciating you journey. And seriously as you started just now, if the reward bracket is smaller for you, also the rewards. So its just the same. Pls dont start complaining just like too many people here does.
    As you are fresh still, my friendly advice to you, dont complain what the rewards are, or what you get from deals, what you get from crystals, dont complain at all. Its just a game, so just happily play it. It will make it a lot easier and pleasure gaming.

Are u serious bro on '' if the reward bracket is smaller for you, also the rewards '' , I was getting same MILESTONE REWARDS when the top milestone was 82.5 k, milestone rewards didn't change. Now on my 2nd week, I need to make 275k point to get the SAME reward.I don't care rest of daily quest, they are not giving hero crystal, but spider-verse does.
  • Jaguar7Jaguar7 Posts: 7
    This game make you kill your time
    It required to play every day several hours
    And this is **** ..
    When you play more , you will need more and more

Play it just when you have free time
    And don't care about heros or anything else
    Enjoy