**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank 5 5star or Rank 2 6star?

I’m debating on whether to rank 5 5star Cap IW unduped or rank 2 6star Void unduped. Advice?

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited January 2019
    id wait till you awaken or dupe one both benefit from being awakened
    but 6tar void would be an animal
  • BDVMBDVM Posts: 67
    Void needs high sig level ... however I did r2 my 6*CG
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    BDVM wrote: »

Void don’t need hige sign lvl however it do help him a lot
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Void, 6 stars are the future. You’ll dupe him eventually
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    Void! Void! Void!
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    If you have to take up one id say cap, void really needs the dupe and quite a few sig levels and it could be a lifetime till you get him duped even once. Otherwise id say wait till you get a duped option t2b dont come around everyday
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    BDVM wrote: »

Thinking of doing this myself, how is rank 2 CG? Worth the 3 T5B?
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Void 6*.do not hesitate. U won't regret.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    5* cap, fo sho. Void needs his dupe. I have r5 5* void and a 6*.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    When you have resources to do either a r5 or a 6* r2... There's no point in asking such kind of question.. :)
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited January 2019
    I ranked 5 my CAIW and haven’t regretted it since. I have 2 t5bcs but waiting for one more to rank 2 my Sabre for path 5 in War.

I’d do CAIW again if I had the choice.
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97
    Kopara7 wrote: »
    I’m debating on whether to rank 5 5star Cap IW unduped or rank 2 6star Void unduped. Advice?

Was thinking the same thing...R5 Blade or R2 6* Angela... probably wait to see what Act 6 looks like
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Kopara7 wrote: »

Was thinking the same thing...R5 Blade or R2 6* Angela... probably wait to see what Act 6 looks like
    In that case blade 100% but the fact that this guy pulled a beyond god tier champion as a 6 star makes this question a no brainer
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Where did the myth about Void needing high sig level originate?

I think it was probably Brian Grant who said something like this when he reviewed the champ at its release. I don't know but it is oft repeated falsehood.

Void benefit a lot of being awakened. That is the truth but high sig level is not a requirement at all.

Very true, with the right masteries you can do about 75% of the job that a duped low sig void can do.