**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New champs and how to get em

Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 163
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
We have champs then we keep duplicating them even after their sig level is maxed ... it’s not cool we need a system that can help players get new champs to add to their roosters ... from the crystals .. especially the crystal shards ...

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    you mean like a featured crystal that has a slightly higher chance to get said champ when released?
  • Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 163
    No... I mean the crystals should be monitored so we don’t keep duping champs even after the sig levels are maxed ... some people have about 39 5 star champs but not even one is from the cosmic or science class
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I have no duped mutant or mystic but I get what your saying but that is rng is it not
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You can farm more shards to open more crystals and get another chance to get a new champion. That's how it is supposed to work on this game
  • Guy_NoirGuy_Noir Posts: 31
    After the signature is maxed you get max sig crystals for double shards. What's wrong with that?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    When you max a 2* champ you get max signature crystals that generally contain 3* fragments. When you max a 3* champ you get max signature crystals that generally contain 4* fragments. When you max a 4* champ you get max signature crystals that generally contain 5* fragments. When you max a 5* champ you get max signature crystals that generally contain 6* fragments. When you max a 6* champ you get to shut up about duplicating champs.
    It’s been sometime since I got a new champ from crystals I’m sick and tired of dupes I’m not saying duping is bad .. but we need new champs every now and then the probabilities on those crystals do not favour getting a new champ
    edited January 2019
    I duped one champ 4 times consecutively and it was spider Gwen .. tell me that’s not miserable from 4 star crystals
    Tell me who over here will want to open 10 crystals say five star crystals and then get dupes of old and useless champs like iron fist or spider Gwen or collosus
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Tim1234 wrote: »
    Tell me who over here will want to open 10 crystals say five star crystals and then get dupes of old and useless champs like iron fist or spider Gwen or collosus

If I never lost, I wouldn't care about winning.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    ARENAS, FEATURED