**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 5 5star or Rank 2 6star?

I’m debating on whether to rank 5 5star Cap IW unduped or rank 2 6star Void unduped. Advice?

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited January 2019
    id wait till you awaken or dupe one both benefit from being awakened
    but 6tar void would be an animal
  • BDVMBDVM Posts: 67
    Void needs high sig level ... however I did r2 my 6*CG
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,141 ★★★★★
    BDVM wrote: »

Void don’t need hige sign lvl however it do help him a lot
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Void, 6 stars are the future. You’ll dupe him eventually
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    Void! Void! Void!
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    If you have to take up one id say cap, void really needs the dupe and quite a few sig levels and it could be a lifetime till you get him duped even once. Otherwise id say wait till you get a duped option t2b dont come around everyday
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    BDVM wrote: »

Thinking of doing this myself, how is rank 2 CG? Worth the 3 T5B?
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Void 6*.do not hesitate. U won't regret.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    5* cap, fo sho. Void needs his dupe. I have r5 5* void and a 6*.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    When you have resources to do either a r5 or a 6* r2... There's no point in asking such kind of question.. :)
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited January 2019
    I ranked 5 my CAIW and haven’t regretted it since. I have 2 t5bcs but waiting for one more to rank 2 my Sabre for path 5 in War.

I’d do CAIW again if I had the choice.
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97
    Kopara7 wrote: »
    I’m debating on whether to rank 5 5star Cap IW unduped or rank 2 6star Void unduped. Advice?

Was thinking the same thing...R5 Blade or R2 6* Angela... probably wait to see what Act 6 looks like
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Kopara7 wrote: »

Was thinking the same thing...R5 Blade or R2 6* Angela... probably wait to see what Act 6 looks like
    In that case blade 100% but the fact that this guy pulled a beyond god tier champion as a 6 star makes this question a no brainer
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Where did the myth about Void needing high sig level originate?

I think it was probably Brian Grant who said something like this when he reviewed the champ at its release. I don't know but it is oft repeated falsehood.

Void benefit a lot of being awakened. That is the truth but high sig level is not a requirement at all.

Very true, with the right masteries you can do about 75% of the job that a duped low sig void can do.