**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

No AW or AQ - is this Heaven or Hell?

BDVMBDVM Posts: 67
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Is everyone enjoying or hating the break from AW and AQ?

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I am able to use my best champs for monthly uncollected...plus it's nice not to check war every now and then to make changes to attack plans
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Heaven. AQ sucks.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    The final day of an AQ cycle ending is the start of 3 days of heaven, before we return to the grinding hell of moar AQ. I could use more war though.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I’m going to June before getting into an alliance and back to AW & AQ. That will be close to 8 months break from it.

Progression has slowed but worth it.

So yea, stay tough on that “break”.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Heaven, War is so tedious now
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    BDVM wrote: »
    Is everyone enjoying or hating the break from AW and AQ?

WHAT BREAK!? there is no break unless you got kicked off your alliance
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    hell, i need shards for blade crystal.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I love it.

I dread the start of AQ because it's so dang repetitive and as the game moves along, the rewards aren't even that good. It really needs to be spiced up because right now, AQ kinda sucks.
  • Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    edited January 2019
    War is just a distraction to make your evolution slower if you're below platinum.
    I prefer AQ on higher maps, which will help you evolve your champions with more speed.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    AQ gives better rewards and is less stress compared to AW the way it is now.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    kfd2010 wrote: »
    I love it.

I dread the start of AQ because it's so dang repetitive and as the game moves along, the rewards aren't even that good. It really needs to be spiced up because right now, AQ kinda sucks.

Rewards are pretty good but the thing is extremely boring . How many times do i kill the exact same champs!