**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost or blade 5 star to rank 4

After the t2 we get from calendar I will have enough to take one to rank 4. Thinking ghost neither are awaken. I do have a 4 star blade rank 5 maxed level 99

Ghost or blade 5 star to rank 4 29 votes

Ghost
62%
TheManMythLegendaxelelf_1DonnymeijNEXTON10or_StrongStarKillerVIIPaytoPlayIBlueShiftIFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671RockypantherxNormax_XInfineightGritabitAngusMac279PrasannaTheScienceLabzidane21 18 votes
Blade
37%
humzah217NanoDroidPriyansh7simolazB_Dizzle_01The_red_EclipseSaket_123JAATKINGMidnite93Dr_Ganjadonone 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Blade
    Tough choice. Both need synergies. Both are amazing at what they do. But regen will help in long run.
  • Options
    Ghost
    I go for Ghost. Blade is in the hot seat currently, felt like Dr. Strange all over again
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Ghost
    My caveat with Ghost is, only take her to R4 if you are comfortable with her play style. I waited until I was more comfortable with her before taking her to R4 and that was very helpful.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost is alot harder to master than blade, might as well start learning how to play her at r4. They are both worth r5 imo