**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Downgrade catalyst

Idk if it has been suggested before, but for end game players (for me at least) got a **** ton of t3 class crystals and r3 fragment crystals
Any way you guys can add an option where we can sell tier 3 catalysts for tier 2 and tier 1 class catalysts? Itll be nice to rank up those pesky 2 and 3* just for completion purposes lol

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Or .. just establish a "heirarchy" of all catalysts, and allow usage of any catalyst needed, or greater ..

ie:

Tier 1 basic
    tier 1 class
    tier 2 basic
    tier 2 class
    tier 3 basic
    tier 1 alpha
    tier 3 class
    tier 4 basic
    tier 4 class
    tier 5 basic
    tier 2 alpha
    tier 5 class

(or something like that) ..
    and then if ranking up a rank 1 3* (for example) .. requiring: 3x tier 2 basic, and 2x tier 1 class
    you could use:
    3x tier 2 basic + 2x tier 2 class
    or
    tier 2 basic + tier 3 basic + tier 4 basic + tier 2 class + tier 3 class
    ... etc.

I don't see anything bad with that .. using more expensive / rarer items than needed ...
    but hey, just my opinion .. ;) hehe

*Note: not sure where the alpha's should fall .. if at all in there ... *shrug*
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Would you get all the resources needed to form 1 cat from the lower tier cats? For example, it takes 200 T3b cats to convert into a T4b. Would you get 200 T3b if you "convert down"?
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    edited January 2019
    Would you get all the resources needed to form 1 cat from the lower tier cats? For example, it takes 200 T3b cats to convert into a T4b. Would you get 200 T3b if you "convert down"?

A little drastic to do something like that, but like maybe trading in a t3 class cat can give like 2 t2 class cats, or 3 t1 class cats