**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War season points just lost almost 1M pts!

CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
edited January 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
After we started matchmaking today our score has gone down almost 1M pts! What happened??? Our leader has received no explanation.wr359ybfoloq.jpg
fjkgovafpej2.jpg

No one in our alliance shares accounts

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    You got docked, for some reason.

Someone in your alliance did something shady without you knowing.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    No one was banned though. Submitting a ticket for an explanation.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Could also be part of the AW points correction that Kabam is doing where people got more points than they deserved from wins.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Could also be part of the AW points correction that Kabam is doing where people got more points than they deserved from wins.

I'm trying to make sense of those scores. On the one hand, the point reduction looks like it was exactly 900,000 points. That doesn't sound like a correction; I was under the impression that the scoring bug was doubling a war, but I could be wrong. That perfectly round number kind of looks like a penalty. Maybe the leader missed the email or is simply lying to the members (or notification was accidentally not sent).

On the other hand, the original score of 5,078,880 seems kind of high for a tier 4 alliance after six wars. It is possible, but the numbers seem a little wonky to me. The OP could clear this up by looking at their war history and posting their points earned for the first six wars of the season: either that adds up to 5,078,880 and they got docked or it adds up to 4,178,880 and their score was just corrected of the scoring bug this season.
  • IzalcoIzalco Posts: 5
    Stop cheating
    @Drooped2 exactly. 5-1 was our record so far
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    100% one of the docked alliances I see on the docked alliances sheet, look and see that your missing a player, he won’t log on for 7 days, and u will know who it is..
    No one banned yet but we are watching the members last activity
    CoBfan1987 wrote: »
    I see your alliance on the list, so someone won’t be logging on for 7days
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »

What list?
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    THE list
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97
    What's on the list??? What's on the list???
    edited January 2019
    I don’t know if I can post here since there are alliance names and it’s not officially from kabam

But your alliance is docked on it.. watched for the member who doesn’t log on like was saying and u have your culprit more than likely,
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    I don’t know if I can post here since there are alliance names and it’s not officially from kabam

But your alliance is docked on it.. watched for the member who doesn’t log on like was saying and u have your culprit more than likely,

Again dock doesnt mean ban.
    It should but it doesnt

If an alliance is docked, then someone got a ban from my knowledge unless you know of some other reason..
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »

Again dock doesnt mean ban.
    It should but it doesnt

If an alliance is docked, then someone got a ban from my knowledge unless you know of some other reason..

Wrong
    It's absolute garage policy for an entire alliance to get punished for one user that they don't even know about. And kabam won't even divulge who or what offense happened

Yes I'm aware we are on the list
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's absolute garage policy for an entire alliance to get punished for one user that they don't even know about. And kabam won't even divulge who or what offense happened

Agree completely. Since they won't discuss anything related to a particular account, they ought to at least have a mandatory 7 day ban go along with anything that would punish the alliance. Otherwise there is nothing you can do but hope the guilty party stops doing it or disband as @Drooped1 did. How is that fair to people who put time and resources into the alliance and the season? I don't think this is their intention but the policy amounts to punish the innocent and protect the guilty.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    you can still pilot and not get banned.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★

dont bother,no one will be banned and you get a response from kabam saying one or more of your members were involved in piloting
    been there last season
    Well we figured out who got banned. Our leaders older brother and founding member of the ally. They have a business together and live on different floors of the same apartment building (where they use the same communal WiFi). They both swear up and down they have never got on each other's accounts, and I believe them. Our leader is one of the most honest guys I've met. Ticket was submitted by him.
    However I have no faith in this company. Best result he gets his account unbanned but I'd wager my house they don't refund our 900k pts even if they admit they made a mistake.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Well we figured out who got banned. Our leaders older brother and founding member of the ally. They have a business together and live on different floors of the same apartment building (where they use the same communal WiFi). They both swear up and down they have never got on each other's accounts, and I believe them. Our leader is one of the most honest guys I've met. Ticket was submitted by him.

Someone is lying
  • Eric987Eric987 Posts: 78
    Kabam will not respond to your ticket unfortunately. You will only get auto responses. Even if you have actual evidence that no account sharing took place, it doesn’t matter.
This discussion has been closed.