**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loyalty earned needs a desperate increase

So after playing this game for a long time there has never been an increase to amount of loyalty that you can earn other than using the help button in the ally tab which only gets you 1k a day and what given back to you for running lower maps in aq.

The problem we now face is that map 7 is almost here and will have a higher cost to run than map 6 which is already a struggle to keep up with on the loyalty front plus add in your boost and items for aw etc and we are currently spending far more than we can earn back at this point getting a 5* uc is near impossible let alone when they make the 6* available and loyalty we do get from aw wins/losses is going straight to funding aq and boost but spending far more than what we can earn back its a problem that been around for awhile but now with map7 and seasons its only going to get worse to the point of not being able to maintain curious what other players think.

Couple of idea i have is to increase what you can earn using the help button to 3k maybe more, increase the pay back in aw/aq and make a daily quest where you can earn loyalty similar to the daily catalyst quest we have now.

Let me know what you think

Comments

• KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    After achieving the 1k each help click after that can be equaled to 1 or 2 points.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Pretty sure when they introduced map6 for the high costs they noted it wasn’t intended to be ran 5 days a week. Obviously now there are a good chunk that run it 5 days 3 bgs but still highly in the minority (less than 100 alliances out of thousands, potentially less than 50). If you are running less than 5 days / 3 bgs you should be fine between AW rewards and daily. Sure you can’t buy as many AW boosts as those that don’t run map6 as much but that’s part of the balance.

doubt they increase map costs for map7, or if they do it will only be a little. At that time they may drop map6 costs some - maybe I am wrong on this. They more want to get you spending glory / units on items on this to start in my opinion.

End of day having 5 days of top map drain loyalty is fine by me - makes those alliances to a certain extent balance AQ versus AW boosts for loyalty - you can always limit the number of boosts you buy if falling behind. The energy costs of map6/7 has always been my bigger gripe for that becomes problematic for players whose jobs at times prevent them from checking in for several hours.

With map7 potentially awarding t5b shards, this may draw more focus back to AQ so you will fine the loyalty having more value there than it does currently.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    Pretty sure when they introduced map6 for the high costs they noted it wasn’t intended to be ran 5 days a week. Obviously now there are a good chunk that run it 5 days 3 bgs but still highly in the minority (less than 100 alliances out of thousands, potentially less than 50). If you are running less than 5 days / 3 bgs you should be fine between AW rewards and daily. Sure you can’t buy as many AW boosts as those that don’t run map6 as much but that’s part of the balance.

doubt they increase map costs for map7, or if they do it will only be a little. At that time they may drop map6 costs some - maybe I am wrong on this. They more want to get you spending glory / units on items on this to start in my opinion.

End of day having 5 days of top map drain loyalty is fine by me - makes those alliances to a certain extent balance AQ versus AW boosts for loyalty - you can always limit the number of boosts you buy if falling behind. The energy costs of map6/7 has always been my bigger gripe for that becomes problematic for players whose jobs at times prevent them from checking in for several hours.

With map7 potentially awarding t5b shards, this may draw more focus back to AQ so you will fine the loyalty having more value there than it does currently.

I sort of agree. The milestones clearly expect people to run multiple days of map 6 and mods have commented that we are past the point where it isn't meant to be run 5 days. Since they have never dropped the cost of map 6 it has created a black market for donations. It's also kind of absurd that the only way to get loyalty for AQ is to run War.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    But I agree that it is part of the balance and that the energy cost is the larger problem. 1/2 hour timers and a few more ways to farm loyalty and I'd be good
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I think it should be level-based. Like every 20 levels gives 1k extra. You really can use 4k a day when you're 60. You simply don't have the same needs as a newbie.
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 67
    Yup a black market for donations is terrible it shouldn't be like that notice reading back that my orginal post made it look like only map6 soon to be map 7 players are low on loyalty but it also affects map 5 players i have a few friends that are running map 5 and progressing players who feel they won't ever build enough loyalty to earn a 5* unstoppable colossus hopefully they increase ways to earn loyalty to gives players more freedom in where they would like to spend it.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Like really, the only thing they would need to do is to unlimit the daily loyalty cap you can get from helping your alliance. That way it will be entirely up to how willing your alliance is to grind arena and ask for help.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    There are 30 ppl in an alliance. So even if
    Few grinds it reaches 1k quickly. After that
    Target being reached folks do not even bother hitting that " help 4 ". The thoughtful
    Few takes the trouble to help each other.
    So loyalty limit should be increased to
    Allure reluctant helpers who can only be
    Tempted with personal benefits to extend
    Help to others.