**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should i upgrade

So here are most of my 4 and 5 star champs. I have enough cats to rank up what you see but will have enough to rank up anything after the next AQ rewards come out. Really just looking for advice on who to focus on. Should I bring 4* r3s to r4 or r4s to r5 first. Or bring up my 5 stars even though they aren’t great champs. OR lastly, save all the cats and wait for a better 4/5 star pull
y4yoeckitj9v.png

2nf8ej92s43x.png

20omudfz43kq.png

Comments

• Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Some says Sentinel isn’t bad. I don’t have him so I don’t know, but as a 5 star if he’s good you should give him the priority.
    About the 4 star, Hulk Ragnarok, Killmonger (and hence Winter Soldier), Wolverine (when you’ll dupe him), Venom, Vision and Corvus are those who are worthy for the rank up.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Sentinel, Corvus, KM would be great. Esp as sent is a 5* and though he benefits a lot from the sig he has a lot of great ability and utility without it. All 3 add significant capabilities to your roster (immunities, massive damage, true strike and tanking L3's)
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Yup!