**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Am I ready for act 5 exploration?

4fnff5w0p36k.png
mygpok2r8xgt.png
I have completed act 5 and fully explored chapter 1. Is my roster ready for the rest of act 5 and does anyone have specific tips for act 5.

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Personally don't have any experience with exploring act 5; I'm not even Uncollected yet. But a general tip for exploring ANY content is taking it one path at a time and seeing how you can do on different nodes. And practicing if you're having trouble with anything.
    Now I'd say your roster looks diverse enough for it. From what I know, you've got good counters for most of act 5's nodes (Void for Buffet and Masochism, Iceman for Bleed, Poison, Caltrops and the like, Ghost and Medusa could be good counters for 5.4.6 ultron maybe, gulk for anything involving degen, etc.).
    But really it ends up coming down to your skill with the game.
    Again, take this with a grain of salt cause I'm not personally experienced with anything past 5.2.4, but this is just from what I've seen other people do.
    Have fun exploring act 5, and good luck!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yes definitely Roster wise, but take your time and train at least 2-3 Times on each Quest's first enemy.
    Quake and Crossbones' Ability Accuracy Reduction are Extremely helpful on some Nodes btw.
  • ChewybuccaChewybucca Posts: 95
    I’ll would save up a few more units first , then chip away one line at a time.
    If you have finished it , you should know what your in for. There’s plenty of YouTube vids on the content. Just study first.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Roster wise you are more than ready. Takenitnone path at a time and build your skills if it's still a challenge. But you definitely have all the champs you need.
    That Heimdall Synergy would be a Unit/Revive Saver, Especially on The Collector fight.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Yes
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Yeah, but it’s good to have few hundred units save just in case
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    when I explored A5 I only had 2 or 3 r4 5*s so it's definitely possible for you.

I had a massive stockpile of free crystals and items for the collector though. I suggest saving up a lot before you try exploring that quest.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Dude only problem u will have ...with bio Hazzard nodes .. try to rank up ur ghost Rider first .. he will become ur line clearer.. and really forgivable for mistakes by his reliable regeneration .. use him with ur blade...