**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venom

Just duped my 4* venom, how good is he...
The problem is I have got my last 6 champions as a dupe and they are like- falcon, Elektra and mordo hope that duped venom is way better

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    i have two accounts and pulled venom as a 5* on both at rank 3 in early content he is a lot of fun thinking of taking him to rank 4 as he has so many nice new buffs. bleed true strike unblockable etc buff eating
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,782 ★★★★★
    Venom is absolutely awesome. I recently took mine at 5/50 and I have been enjoying immensely using him. He totally crashes through all game content.
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Another small Q., Is he good for attack or for defense??
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,782 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I take him to attack but I think he is considered a good defender too.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I have a r4 5* venom and he's absolutely amazing
    Imiw and spiderverse killer, that he is
    Also great for handling any champ that loves triggering buffs for example red skull. Spam sp1 and eat those armor ups and heal up
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    He's excellent ever since kabam fixed him up. Lot better now and more fun to play with. Bleeds, true strikes and so on.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Infineight wrote: »
    Just duped my 4* venom, how good is he...
    The problem is I have got my last 6 champions as a dupe and they are like- falcon, Elektra and mordo hope that duped venom is way better

Venom is better than those you mentioned, but honestly I wouldn’t complain for Mordo and Elektra. They’re not game changers but very useful.