**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Change to the crystal algorithms or just luck?

In the last month I have opened four 5* crystals and three of them have been champs that are considered god tier. I pulled Domino, Venom, and Omega Red. I've also seen a higher frequency of top tier champs in the lower level crystals too. Has Kabam changed how the crystals give out champs or is this just me being lucky?

Comments

• ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Whatever champ drop algorithm they use is currently in your favor. Enjoy it while it lasts.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I wish I had that luck. Still been waiting since August for something nice.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I'd say you just got lucky... Opened Three 5 Star Crystals last week, got a Dupe on BPCW, got Hela, and got Falcon... ( -_-)
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    (Not mad about Hela, finally my first 5 Star Cosmic and I have a lot of experience with her)
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 282 ★★★
    Consider yourself extremely lucky. My last 5 5* crystal:
    Colossus (Dungeon crystal)
    Colossus (Basic)
    Colossus (Basic)
    Yep that’s Colossus 3 times in a row.
    Pun 2099 (5* feature)
    King Groot (5* feature)

Enjoy the ride while it lasts.
  • GrasswrenGrasswren Posts: 4
    I've only got 4 5 star champs - Cable, Juggernaut, King Groot and Black Panther (Civil War). Just got another 5 star last week and wow - another Black Panther CW! :(
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    icm4266 wrote: »
    In the last month I have opened four 5* crystals and three of them have been champs that are considered god tier. I pulled Domino, Venom, and Omega Red. I've also seen a higher frequency of top tier champs in the lower level crystals too. Has Kabam changed how the crystals give out champs or is this just me being lucky?

So happy to finally find you, my mirror image from the Alternate Dimension of Great 5* Pulls!! Down here we swim in the same morass of 5* champs over and over again, wondering if there is a brighter day somewhere. You are that brighter day...the yin to our yang (or vice versa—can get confusing down here!).

Revel in your place in the universe, don’t step on any cracks, say your prayers, and show favor on all beggars and stray animals, lest you find yourself circling the drain on our side of the looking glass.

Seriously, great luck. Hope it continues for you. If you want to share some, I’m sure there will be plenty of takers.

Dr. Zola
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    It's just luck. Mine has been the opposite for the last 2-3 months. Hopefully your luck comes my way though