**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star Archangel Unduped

Just pulled a 5* Archangel from a 10k basic.. Would be helpful if someone can tell me if he's any good unduped?

Comments

• belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    He’s good but not great
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    He's decent unduped
  • StarLord110896StarLord110896 Posts: 107
    belli300 wrote: »
    He’s good but not great

So I should definitely wait to get him duped before ranking up right?
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Better duped, once you get the nuerotoxins going just watch the opponents health drop like flies by bashing sp1
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    He still does tons of damage unduped so depending where you are and what you need he is still worth ranking.

He just doesnt have heal block or AAR unduped.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    One of the best in the game duped, and okay Unduped
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    I use him against all champs who have no immunity like most champs dont have immunity, even if they have class advantage his bleed nuero toxins etc just eat health
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    belli300 wrote: »
    He’s good but not great

So I should definitely wait to get him duped before ranking up right?
    He's great, stacking up bleeds will just drain the opponent. Dupe is just a very nice bonus.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I would rank him up - against enemies that are able to bled and poisoned he’s a top 3 option for damage output even unduped.

Watch some tutorials by Seatin on YouTube - he really taught me a lot about AA.

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I have him r4 unduped. Love him. Block stun, heavy attack repeat. End of fight. That simple.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I have him 5* r3, not bad at all. Definitely god tier once duped, but still a great pull. Congrats mate!
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Unduped AA can bypass Masochism
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    He will still wreck enemies without the dupe. Just keep a few poisons on for regen champs and the health gains disappear.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Just pulled a 5* Archangel from a 10k basic.. Would be helpful if someone can tell me if he's any good unduped?

Was my first rank 4, well over a year ago. Never regretted it. Without the dupe, he's helped me clear an absurd amount of content. I only finally got him awakened with the awakening gem from Christmas.
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    he’s really really great in terms of damage, so if you’re looking to farm health pots or smth