**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Problem with dominos sp2

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    How about you leave domino alone... I will never understand why people who don’t even have the champ will go on the forums and complain about them.
    Luciel83 wrote: »
    Well thx u so much to brought the domino thing up, u know what’s gonna happen next, they don’t care if the champ has a bug or to powerful. In the end u spent several $$, and u got it, till then everything it’s awesome but later on they said it’s too powerful and we have to fix it, so what’s happens they make u feel like crapp after u spent all the money and time for a champ, thx kabam again and it’s not new what they doing its a pattern, they do it on purpose, by the way still waiting for them to fix pure skill and been 2 years + since bw was nerfed and they still haven’t fix it yet...!!!!

OP was telling Kabam that she should be stronger than she currently is. Her L2 is weaker than it should be.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 ★★★★★
    Here's an idea, anyone complaining can get a decent compensation package in exchange for having Domino removed from your account and never pulled again.

Any takers? Anyone? Don't be shy, step right up. I don't understand why is no one lining up for this?
  • BossdogBossdog Posts: 30
    This is typical outrage culture we live in. It’s Domino people she’s the Dream for those that don’t have her and not bc of what’s written but bc of what we have all seen she can do. There is nothing changing here let’s move on.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    edited January 2019
    Blah blah blah compensation blah blah blah I want RDTS blah blah blah.

Domino still smacks hard even without the ridiculously disgusting insane SP2 bleed damage that should potentially have and even though it is technically a bug that is now a "Game Balancing Safegaurd", that I am genuinely angered to be called now this way, doesn't make me want to rank her down or ask for compensation because she still does disgustingly insane damage.
  • Jenk6225Jenk6225 Posts: 32
    @PaytoPlay
    Told u all these game balancing nerfs are going to hit everyone. If this case doesn't justify a RDT I don't know what does. Anyways I gave up complaining about it good luck at least domino is still a great champ

Would you seriously use a RDT on Domino? 😂
    I'd love to see Kabam give out Domino specific RDT and watch exactly 0% of the people use them. Domino's abilities work exactly the same as they did when you ranked her, but you discovered that she could have become the most powerful champ in the game by far, but Kabam said it would be game breaking, and left her the way she was and you want to rank her down now?
    WTF kind of logic is that?
  • Enclv3Enclv3 Posts: 18
    My view on this having a Domino at R4 as a 5*

I ranked her up because her damage is good. It’s unfortunate about this bug, but we’ve been playing with it for a while and she still does crazy damage. If they “fixed” her, then she would be broken. Them acknowledging this as an issue and then telling us they will adjust the wording of the abilities is fine as long as they don’t nerf her from her current state right now as it stands. I am fine with them leaving this alone since it doesn’t affect me since i assumed this was always the case foe her damage output and they aren’t nerfing it, just not buffing her.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Just realized they are nerfing her 100% they are removing the ability
    Before the physical hits still got the bonus but now they won’t
  • ChenChen Posts: 115
    IKON wrote: »
    Here's an idea, anyone complaining can get a decent compensation package in exchange for having Domino removed from your account and never pulled again.

Any takers? Anyone? Don't be shy, step right up. I don't understand why is no one lining up for this?

Is that an option? What compensation package you willing to give me?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

They are just changing the ability description. If that’s all, it isn’t a nerf.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    You talk about game balance then explain iron patriot mags etc. you know all the crappy champs that come out of crystals more often then not. But yeah let’s keep the game balanced

From what it seems they are getting rid of the boost to physical damage as well

Domino (and every other champ) should work as described. If not, the description and/or the champ should be adjusted and compensation sent if warranted. Why take it to a place of hyperbolic silliness?

Definitely, this is an outrage, they've reduced a top tier champion to a top tier champion and I for one will not stand for it! NO CHANGING TEXT ON DESCRIPTIONS! Sorry Emil Blonksy, this means you too.
  • HuskerBuffHuskerBuff Posts: 6
    Sounds to me like there was an error in how her abilities were written, not how she is performing.

It wouldn’t make much sense to update a champ every time someone types something incorrectly.

They will update the description and away we go... calm down people.
    HuskerBuff wrote: »
    Sounds to me like there was an error in how her abilities were written, not how she is performing.

It wouldn’t make much sense to update a champ every time someone types something incorrectly.

They will update the description and away we go... calm down people.

No the ability just never worked they acknowledged this were going to fix it then decided it was too op
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★

Hi, can we highlight this post, please, so people stop panicking and screaming NERF at hte top of their lungs?

Hi, can we highlight this post, please, so people stop panicking and screaming NERF at hte top of their lungs?

It kinda is a nerf and kinda ain’t domino won’t be changed but it was her ability wasn’t working correctly then kabam decided it was too op
  • Juvi_JrJuvi_Jr Posts: 9
    So many fights I tried to get the debuffs time it right jsut fotr that bonus and I thought I failed every time. SO many deaths and so many resourtces used. I have a 4 and 5 star domino.

Apart from all the loss I had now I learn its AGAIN a bug, eventho I asked about it before, and now it wont even work?

If the bleed is too much then reduce attack bonus for debuffs to 50%? Something, a balance change thats positive for the user but not the company.

We get new bugs or issues almost daily while you are making millions of dollars, again dailiy. All we get is: "We messed up, now we will try to get out of compensation if we can", even-tho EVERY resource in this game is EXPENSIVE for us.
    It's technically a nerf, text said she had 78 abilities, but one wasn't working. So they decided 77 was enough, apparently its 78 abilities or bust with some of the community.
    Chen wrote: »

Is that an option? What compensation package you willing to give me?

Howabout 10k 5* shards, have yourself a reroll? But actually no I'm not gonna do that, cause I'll save you from yourself and say no.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    I have her R5 with no regrets, she’s still awesome, still fun, still crazy damage. What possible “compensation“ could there be? Rank down ticket? Who would rank her down for an “ability“ most people didn’t notice was off? Potions and revives? Has anybody really lost a fight because the “ability“ wasn’t working? It has nothing to do with her signature so nobody wasted an awakening gem or signature stones... that leaves gold and units. Sounds like an excuse to want free things for no reason, IMO
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    I know how this one ends and I'm not sure I even care. It's a sequel after all and not a particularly interesting one. I have a r5 5* and a 6* Domino and Kabam had done a masterful job of making me completely resigned and apathetic about how they address bugs. Good job Kabam you broke my caring bone.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    Every time anything happens in the game everyone yells rank down tickets, kabam has made it pretty clear there not giving those out anytime soon, but what they should do when they nerf champs, intentionally or otherwise is just take that champ for everyone back down to rank 0 just like it's a new champ, refund all resources used and give the summoner the choice if they wanna rank them back up, cause we all know if they gave out rank down tickets more than likely no one would use the rank down tickets on the intended champion.
  • I used a generic gem and ranked her to rank 5 . I’ve been playing for 3 years . I worked hard and i thought very hard on who to use it on . Now your saying she is getting nerfed.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Told u all these game balancing nerfs are going to hit everyone. If this case doesn't justify a RDT I don't know what does. Anyways I gave up complaining about it good luck at least domino is still a great champ.

So kabam should issue rank down tickets only applicable to domino? how many of those you think would actually get used? :)
This discussion has been closed.