**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any1 else miss a percific class

Some reason i just cant get decent mystic, and ive heard mystics are one off the best if not the best due to the champs.

I have no dr voodoo, magic or sw. 4 or 5*

Ive been playing this game less then a year and ive managed to rank 4 my 5* hyperion and iceman. Killmonger is due rank 4 in a few weeks just need 10k fragments

But still dont know how to get mystic! I do have a duped 4* loki and pulled a 4* dr voodoo two weeks ago! But now im thinking 5* instead off 4* or should i just rank up dr voodoo seen as i have 4 t4cc sitting in my inventory. And i did trade 6 mystic t4cc in the past too. Unfortunetly because i didnt have a good mystic champ i end up getting loads off mystic fragments and catalycts. Bet a few players are struggling on 1 percific class lol. And talking about mystic isos! I end up seeling them or just using them on a another class if needed

Comments

• KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    You have a 4* Voodoo. Wait for RNG to dupe him for you, or buy an awakening gem offer..

Also, I have to help you here.. the word is “Specific”, not “Percific”.
  • PoorMansGaryNevillePoorMansGaryNeville Posts: 8
    edited January 2019
    Haven't been able to read passed the title
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Tech, been playing 3 years and still only have 5 5* tech champs (best is civil warrior lol), have 2 5* tech gems aswell which is a little annoying.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I am in the same boat as you...got a 5* mystic ag sitting in my stash along with a 5* cosmic ag and I can't pull decent champs for that...intact my only good mystic is my 5/50 GR who I got last month after hitting the cap on my mystic t4cc...I am at a level where I have the rankup material(except iso) to R4 any good mystic or cosmic 5* I get