**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus Glaive

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
Occasionally when I use Corvus glaive and complete his 4 mission which is to land a heavy or special on a character who autoblocked it evaded but sometimes it still shows I did not complete the mission

Comments

• Opponent has to autoblock or evade at some point, and then afterwards you have to do a Heavy or Special (but he has to remain alive after the heavy/special), so just knocked off his feet, and then some other hits later is what eventually kills him.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    Opponent has to autoblock or evade at some point, and then afterwards you have to do a Heavy or Special (but he has to remain alive after the heavy/special), so just knocked off his feet, and then some other hits later is what eventually kills him.
    Yeah I know but sometimes it doesn’t work for me like when I battle Spider-Man or even miles morales
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Zuro wrote: »
    Opponent has to autoblock or evade at some point, and then afterwards you have to do a Heavy or Special (but he has to remain alive after the heavy/special), so just knocked off his feet, and then some other hits later is what eventually kills him.
    Yeah I know but sometimes it doesn’t work for me like when I battle Spider-Man or even miles morales

Then you didnt do it right.
  • FastchokeFastchoke Posts: 20
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Zuro wrote: »

Then you didnt do it right.

not true...someone in my ally sent in a ticket with the same problem and Kabam said they know about the issue
  • Was it from an AutoBlock or an Evade ? If it was Evade, wonder if it was something similar to how Widow does not prevent MilesMorales from evading (maybe the evade from whoever your Corvus fought is categorized as something other than standard Spidey or NC evade)
    Was it from an AutoBlock or an Evade ? If it was Evade, wonder if it was something similar to how Widow does not prevent MilesMorales from evading (maybe the evade from whoever your Corvus fought is categorized as something other than standard Spidey or NC evade)

Maybe I always thought miles morales evade seemed different
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You should had got the charge. But as other member said, you need to knock the enemy down after he evaded/auto-blocked, and you can't kill him in the same knock down.
    You should had got the charge. But as other member said, you need to knock the enemy down after he evaded/auto-blocked, and you can't kill him in the same knock down.
    Yeah that’s what I do it works with some characters I go against not all though
  • KGMJAKGMJA Posts: 29
    I had an issue today where I wasn't getting true strike with four charges against the path in 3.3 with night crawler and final Ultron boss after he evaded and I knocked him down.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    KGMJA wrote: »
    I had an issue today where I wasn't getting true strike with four charges against the path in 3.3 with night crawler and final Ultron boss after he evaded and I knocked him down.

Did you had the proxima synergy?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    KGMJA wrote: »

Did you had the proxima synergy?
    Also if it happens in the first 10 sek it culd be the filisite node or what ever it Call
  • AceTAceT Posts: 6
    I sent Kabam videos showing Spider Gwen evading CG in AQ, then doing a heavy attack that KO's (knockdown) her then the next fight still showing he has the same number of persistent charges. I've only been seeing this happen in AQ, any other quests he gets the charge doing the exact same thing (also when knocking an evading champ down with special attacks). This was Kabam's reply on 11/17/21:
    "Thank you for contacting us about Corvus Glaive not gaining a persistent charge after a fight.

We have been made aware of a possible issue with persistent charges not being added correctly occasionally, and we are investigating. Any details of a confirmed bug could be announced on our forums, included in update notes on our blog, and delivered to your in-game mail, making those great resources to regularly check. Because such a possible bug could affect many Summoners, any compensation would be given to all affected players via in-game methods like the mail system."
  • saTan1csaTan1c Posts: 41
    edited November 2021
    AceT said:

I sent Kabam videos showing Spider Gwen evading CG in AQ, then doing a heavy attack that KO's (knockdown) her then the next fight still showing he has the same number of persistent charges. I've only been seeing this happen in AQ, any other quests he gets the charge doing the exact same thing (also when knocking an evading champ down with special attacks). This was Kabam's reply on 11/17/21:
    "Thank you for contacting us about Corvus Glaive not gaining a persistent charge after a fight.

We have been made aware of a possible issue with persistent charges not being added correctly occasionally, and we are investigating. Any details of a confirmed bug could be announced on our forums, included in update notes on our blog, and delivered to your in-game mail, making those great resources to regularly check. Because such a possible bug could affect many Summoners, any compensation would be given to all affected players via in-game methods like the mail system."

You dont get charges if your knockdown = KO. Right?