**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Mind Numbing Battle Idea

2»

Comments

• THEHUNTSMAN_242THEHUNTSMAN_242 Posts: 17
    edited January 2019
    Venom, is immune to power drain from Tech champions.
    Below 18% health he ignores them & specs are unblockable.

THATS WHY I HATE FIGHTING HIM! IMMA TECH HEAD 4 LIFE.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Yellow jacket just keep power sting bait sp1 cake

Does Debuff Immune mean nothing to you?

Does passive power sting not affected by debuff immunity mean anything to you?

Also, why would you put this out there in the universe OP? Why?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Yellow jacket just keep power sting bait sp1 cake

Does Debuff Immune mean nothing to you?

Does passive power sting not affected by debuff immunity mean anything to you?

Also, why would you put this out there in the universe OP? Why?

Honestly I just wanted to see the community try to figure out counters to this. Didn't think Power Sting would work because sometimes even Pasisve Debuffs don't work on Debuff Immune.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Call me crazy but heimdall might not be the worst either. True strike so ignores the armor and resistances. And maybe if you can stack his perma buffs right his damage might not be to bad
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Call me crazy but heimdall might not be the worst either. True strike so ignores the armor and resistances. And maybe if you can stack his perma buffs right his damage might not be to bad
    Karnak works, not joking, he has true strike and a high crit chance when focused.
    Shrinidhi wrote: »
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Karnak works, not joking, he has true strike and a high crit chance when focused.

But can you handle the amount of time that fight will take
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Blade with GR synergy takes him out easy even if he's debuff immune. Last month Red skull was a frequent fight on Epic where he was stun immune and health of about 120k. Was fairly easy fight for my Blade 4/55.
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Blade with GR synergy takes him out easy even if he's debuff immune. Last month Red skull was a frequent fight on Epic where he was stun immune and health of about 120k. Was fairly easy fight for my Blade 4/55.

Once again this fight isn't about difficulty but just being long.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★

It's not long wth Blade GR synergy team. Easy and short by the way.
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    How about Mephisto? Duped one with some synergies might do the job
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Does Hood’s hex bypass debuff immune? I know his stagger does but not sure about Hex. If so, that greatly increases damage output and ability to crit.

It's not long wth Blade GR synergy team. Easy and short by the way.

Keep saying that but eventually all those adaptive and armor charges will ignore his damage+ safeguard and it can't be ignored because Red Skull has a infinite ability accuracy.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Give him fifteen percent buffet. Literally the worst fight
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Give him fifteen percent buffet. Literally the worst fight

This will be a hellish fight
    I doubt anyone can take him down with that buffet