**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Couples who play together - share your stories!

Hey Summoners!

Valentine’s Day is coming soon, and we want to celebrate the day by hearing from you. In gaming, the saying goes, “the couple that plays together, stays together.” Many of us here at Kabam play The Contest with our significant others, and we were wondering if you do too?

We’d love to hear any fun stories you have about enjoying The Contest with your spouse or significant other. Any great tales of triumph alongside each other in AW or AQ? Stories of bonding over learning the game? We’d love to hear all about it!

Comments

• dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    My wife has an account, and plays a little, mostly just does her daily log in, pokes through the Heroic EQ every month, maybe does a handful of 2* arenas, but nothing crazy. Sometimes I have her "pushy da button?!" when it's time for a 5/6*.

Most of the 5* have been meh, no better or worse than what I pull on average.

However, the 6*, that is where her track record is far better than mine.

I pushed the button on my first 2 6* crystals... pulled IF both times.
    I passed it to her to "pushy da button?!" on my 3rd pull... and got CAIW.

So, imma let her pushy da button after I get this last 900 shards for my 4th pull.

She has a handful of other phone games she plays more than MCOC, one of which is Strike Force. I finally gave it a try 2 weeks ago, and so we also play that together as I rabidly try to catch up to her.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    I get my girl to open all my crystals she always gets me good pulls.. shes got lucky witchy powers
  • InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92
    Me and my love playing this game together in same aliance. Im playing one year and he start about 3 months later. Im a bit grinder and he is like "i dont care". We are opening almost all 4* and 5* to each other. Im a little more skillfull than him so i have to kill all hard fights for him. 3days ago I made uncollected for him. Lucky that he has exact same phone as me 🤪
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    The wife opens my crystals for me. She duped my 5 star blade, pulled my 6 star masacre and duped a bunch of my top champs.

She’s also duped spider Gwen, she hulk (3 times) and other bad champs lol.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Me and my wife have been playing Mcoc together for over 2 years now! And guess what? We got together on Valentine's day!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ahaha... so. There was this girl who I liked and I got her to start playing for a few months... but then she moved away and deleted the app. Fun memories. 😫😂
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Eh..... I’m single

Brother opens all of my 4* crystals, mostly trash. He’s below average at that 😂😂😂 His own account is I guess not exciting for him so he’s not really motivated to play as much.

😢
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    I do most of the grinding so she can enjoy opening my crystals... she has a good track record, earned herself some treats in a few openings :blush: haha!
  • DGBDGB Posts: 3
    Me and Saphirra33166 play on alliance r2d2 together and have a ton of fun. We open crystals together all the time and help each other with strategy etc. We are FTP but play daily and have for some time. Its part of our daily chill time together and helps us relax and unwind after long days........if only my roster was as good as hers
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    my wife doesn't play but I she opens crystals for me. She duped my 5* hyperion. I knew I married her for a reason.
  • My wife started to play recently and instantly got addicted like I do now we both live stream and make videos together and have a blast with the community
  • Well, it all started 1.5 years ago in a town far far away...
    I was grinding arenas and unknowingly a terrible tremble in the mcoc force... the wife wasn't happy with the mcoc mistress. She took over the account and I had to start over. Now she is more obsessed with it then captain ahab.

Well I hope she doesn't read this for I will be smacked by her sw. And gr.
  • SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    Mine just enjoys telling me that I’m so annoying tapping the screen as she gets out of bed to sleep on the lounge. Wish this game was around 20 years ago, would have saved me hundreds of thousands of dollars I reckon
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    @BrianGrant and Laura Grant MCOC couple goals.
  • MilenaMilena Posts: 1
    edited January 2019
    Well, I always open my crystals myself. But I intend to open my husband’s crystals too) And I always ask him to buy good offers for my account from his card. He can’t refuse) That’s why my account is so much better, than his :D
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    My boyfriend massages my feet while I grind arena. I massage him when he does the same.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    my wife and I play the game together. we started at the same time. I became uncollected in june and she became uncollected in december. it's nice to see the different champs we have used along the way.
  • PiccoloSBCPiccoloSBC Posts: 103
    I would play with her, but I don’t want to be banned for account sharing. Also I don’t have a girlfriend. 😛