**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worth Awakening?!?!

I have a Cosmic 5* Awakening gem, and currently have Venom and Corvus that I could use it on. Which one should I use it on, or should I wait for someone like Medusa?

Worth Awakening?!?! 54 votes

Venom
20%
JEbertHammerbro_64PeterQuillSassyMastyAvengers320NewYorkSmittyV1PER1987Colinwhitworth69FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTomstar124LostReplica23 11 votes
Corvus
25%
danielmathFreakydXHans_GruberXINTEGRALheruheru511FallencircusKillerRino19Primetime_769Jeramy6815ICE_ICE_BABYRaveNNDeltronsYaoJaoLingFangangelkrom 14 votes
Someone else
53%
MRod77SpeedbumpSungjOrcDovahkiinG0311Thecrusher_9756CaramesMelkerlanneroKILLER_PLAYERStarDarts_89Kerneaselan0418Charlie_SceneXxLoganTDCxXWabobaColonaut123B_Dizzle_01AleorNoob2435ZombieZedd 29 votes

Comments

• CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Someone else
    I don't think either of them gain enough from their sig to make it worth using a gem
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Someone else
    I'm not really sure. Venom is nice to have awakened as you get more buffs, but he has a very steep level-up curve. Using an awakening gem would add not much. Similar problem with Glaive, besides his immortality he has no incentive to really level-up.

I would save it for Medusa, Hyperion or The Champion.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Venom
    I'm not really sure. Venom is nice to have awakened as you get more buffs, but he has a very steep level-up curve. Using an awakening gem would add not much. Similar problem with Glaive, besides his immortality he has no incentive to really level-up.

I would save it for Medusa, Hyperion or The Champion.

Agreed, but Hype doesn't need it. Use it on a medusa... Idk about the champion

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Someone else
    Hyperion, Medusa, Proxima Midnight, etc
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Someone else
    I'd use it on hype or proxima, maybe the champ is he needs it or medusa, but those two are for defance only, so...
    if you have venom at 4/55 and do not plan to invest t2a in any other cosmic 5*, then aweken venom for sure. corvus doesn't really need it
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Corvus
    If you are going to r5 Corvus I would awaken him. Especially with two gems. As someone who held onto a science gem for 6 months before finally using it on Quake I would say use it. It has been 5 months since I used it and I still don’t have anyone better to use it on.

I used one of my cosmic on my r5 Corvus as did another member of my alliance. Have not regretted it for a second.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Venom
    I didn’t see the someone else option. Wait for Hyperion or Medusa
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    Someone else
    Don't waste the gem. Venom and corvus both are good without the gem. I would save up for hype or medusa or better yet some other future cosmic champs... Who knows you might get a silver surfer lol.