**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buffet, All or nothing ant man

How exactly am I supposed to beat him? He’s in 5.4.6 and I’m exploring it. I tried sparky on him, but even with taunts on, he refuses to throw his specials. I don’t have either vision as a 4* (unluckily) and Hawkeye is at rank1. Is there any way to beat him.

Comments

• GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Maybe iceman, Magik, Dr octopus, dormammu and a lot of Champions who can handle power
  • PiccoloSBCPiccoloSBC Posts: 103
    @Gildenlow thanks for mentioning magik! Kabam hasn’t given me an iceman yet, but I do have a 3/45 magik.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Magik maybe. I used Sparky myself and got lucky with taunts. I imagine Iceman and Luke Cage can take it too and Ghost with Hood synergy as well.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I did him with 4 star sparky just remember energy is cheaper then a revive
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Magik doesn’t work great with the glancing, but with luck on your side you can get it done
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Try get power control champs or something you can use to chain stun him and prevent him from using specials
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye is the best bet els a ghost.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I used my four star aa
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Same, I did it with 5/50 archangel and 1 revive
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    PiccoloSBC wrote: »
    How exactly am I supposed to beat him? He’s in 5.4.6 and I’m exploring it. I tried sparky on him, but even with taunts on, he refuses to throw his specials. I don’t have either vision as a 4* (unluckily) and Hawkeye is at rank1. Is there any way to beat him.

Killmonger is the answer! That's how I did it at least, with a 4*, was able to tank infinite SP 3's. Just spam the SP 2 & SP 1 in that order... SP 2, SP 1... SP 2, SP 1... & so on.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Killmonger is a good option. Hawkeye is the most reliable, since his Power Drain on SP1 is 100% chance. Vision can miss the Power Drain due to glancing, which I’m pretty certain that the same can happen to Magik.
    Thanks for all your help. I managed to one shot him with AA 4/40 Duped. Don’t have killmonger either. Rng has not been kind.
    @OneManArmy tried magik and I was over 100 hits in, and only managed to take off about 25%. Glancing, buffet, and class disadvantage made it so hard.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Not sure how glancing would affect him but IMIW works well against all or nothing nodes if you don't get hit.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Quake. Did it with 5/50 quake and no revives
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    You do realize sparky has a power drain on his heavy attack right?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Oof I remember him. I just went the lame way and revived myself through it with GP (I actually had a few good plays with enervate without pushing the Sp3).
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Glancing will keep you from placing power lock. Happened to me a few times. Same with vision. I don’t remember who I used except those champs failed me due to glancing and RNG lol
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Void also comes to mind, you could just let the debuffs kill him
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I used r2 5* Hawkeye in that fight IIRC, You should rank him up as he is not just useful for that but helps in lots of content.