**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incinerate on wood champions ( Groot )

Should it deal double damage like shock on robots or nah ?

Comments

• Options
    RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    Skin burns at lower temperatures than most types of wood. Just saying.

But if you burn wood the fire spreads and burns everything where as in skin if you burn a certain region the damage stays there ( haven´t tried burning myself so don´t quote me on that xD )
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    RaveNN wrote: »

But if you burn wood the fire spreads and burns everything where as in skin if you burn a certain region the damage stays there ( haven´t tried burning myself so don´t quote me on that xD )

If you've ever seen a gritty R-Rated horror flick... you'd know bodies burn just fine Lol
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Leave groot and king groot alone they are already rock bottom with no solo movies in the foreseeable future to get the venom/carnage treatment. :'(
  • Options
    RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    RaveNN wrote: »

If you've ever seen a gritty R-Rated horror flick... you'd know bodies burn just fine Lol

When they get flammable liquids or a pretty large amount of fire on them yea xD

• Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    also groot is not a regular tree.
    i assume he has some kind of lifeforce. like blood. SAP i would assume.
    as he is a living tree he would have a moisture content.
    he ma well have a moisture content larger than umans for all we know
    or have frre retardent sap.