**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What rank up decision did you make that went against popular opinion?

For me, I ranked up Wolverine over Archangel because I still rely on regeneration due to my modest skill set. Many said it was crazy but I haven’t regretted it at all.

What’s your rank up decision that defied popular opinion?

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I took a Yondu to 5/65.

Wow - that’s what I’m talking about! I personally wouldn’t do that but you do you! It’s about the champs that fit your play style.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I took a Yondu to 5/65.

Wow - that’s what I’m talking about! I personally wouldn’t do that but you do you! It’s about the champs that fit your play style.

Yeah I don’t think anyone would. But I love me some Yondu.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    OG black panther
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Used a generic ag on 5* SL.
    Took CB to rank 4 > still my main counter against evade champs.
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    I’ll probably 5/65 ant man first
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Ranked up Angela to r4, kinda regret it because the T2A
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    5* Iron Man (original), took to Rank 3 ... :)
    His duped (sig 40) .. and my only duped 5* ...
    and my other 5* at the time (when 5* first came out): Black Panther, Storm and Starlord (all unduped) ..

Haven't regretted it .. he tanks all the fodder quite nicely .. and is pretty dang hard to kill .. even with degen nodes, spiked armor, etc, etc ... lol
    :)
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Thor JF to rank 5 over DS pre 12.0
  • Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    Used a generic awakening gem on hyperion and ranked him 5/65 before taking up my duped blade. Don't regret it because Hype is all around great.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    I ranked up unawakened Void to rank 4. Popular opinion seems to be that he's not particularly great unawakened. I can see why, but I don't regret it for a number of reasons. I have a much better understanding of Void's pros and cons having ranked him up early and used him often. For example, not many people talk about how much better than average Void's heavy attack is when fighting problematic or unblockable champs. Petrify and FotV are not his only tools.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    5-star red hulk (pre-buff) to rank 3. he was my first 5-star, currently have him at rank 4 and still use him.
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    Rank 3 unawakened taskmaster to rank 3 5*......(my first 5/50 equivalent that’s why it’s big for me)
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    JEbert wrote: »
    jiomgo9tfjoe.png
    Pre-Buff

Lol I remember that. It was when he was announced to get buffed though.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I'm about to 5/65 Emma Frost and use a generic on her, over spark and Captain America Infinity War. Just cause I like how she plays lol
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    KM to 5/65 over corvus before he started popping up on every node 29
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Angela to R4. She's an MVP
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I took a Yondu to 5/65.

Yeah I don’t think anyone would. But I love me some Yondu.

Don't have one but just loved his character from the movie.