**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally uncollected !!!!

So 2 days ago I finally beat the collector and I'm so thrilled i had to scream it from the top of a mountain(the forum being my mountain). It's surreal to see the title and the grandmaster crystals. If your not yet uncollected you should definitely try you might surprise your self, I know I did !

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    So 2 days ago I finally beat the collector and I'm so thrilled i had to scream it from the top of a mountain(the forum being my mountain). It's surreal to see the title and the grandmaster crystals. If your not yet uncollected you should definitely try you might surprise your self, I know I did !

Welcome aboard. Next stop: first completion of Act 5.
  • SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    I'm stuck on 5.2.4😔
  • SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    Can't do it anyway cause game crashed every fight
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★

Congratulations and welcome! Best of luck with your next step; whether it's Act 5, LOL or just getting to grips with the Uncollected EQ.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Thanks y'all yeah that stuff looks insane