**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion

Dont get why some people say he needs awakening and some are totally against it.

Ive been lucky enough to pull him from my early 5* crystal. So he's always been the one who i rank up first before any other champ. Ive been lucky enough to dupe him also, stuck around 70 sig stones into him.

My personal experience he's far more better duped, all around he's much more efficient, his power gains alot quicker, and you can kill off defenders with his fury stack. I one shot alot off defenders when i get around 6* furies.

To the people who are in two minds. He's way more fun duped, but even unduped he's a total destroyer.

So finally.

If you have the luxries off a few awakening gems then go for it.
But if your the other 99% who only have the one then medusa would be the choice as she 'relies' on being awakended.

And finally x2 for the people who say you shouldnt dupe him your wrong. Yes he shouldnt be at the top off the list but hyp being duped just ends fights way to quick if you know how to play him! HAPPY FURIES!

Comments

• Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Agreed 100%
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    I thought he doesn't need the awakening gem. But i duped him naturally and I can clearly see the difference. His power gain, fury, regen everything gets better. He's just awesome.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used a cosmic gem on mine. No regrets.
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    He doesnt need it, because he doesnt 'rely' on being awakened as many other champs do, similar to CAIW who is awesome unduped but when duped becomes awesome??lool anyways many champs rely on being awakened but champs who dont when they become awakened just adds the x factor to there all round game
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    He is really, really good without the dup but absolutely needs it to be a top 10 champ in this game. He is worthy of a comic gem.