**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Proudest moment of my MCOC career.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I had surgery on my right hand yesterday,got depressed figured I’d have to leave my ally.
BUT GUESS WHO JUST DID THEIR AQ ONE HANDED,this guy. 😎

Comments

• DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126 β˜…
    Congrats! It’s always the little things in life.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    :) it is lol famous words of woody harrelson
    @Wakanda4Ever278 Thank you! :)
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just hope Kabam ever makes MCOC more accessible for the impaired.
    @Drooped2 idk if I should try all that lol,probably will though.
    I don't know why, but when Google recommended this thread, it showed this:
    oh3xuizw0bdr.png
    Btw, Awesome job!

That’s funny :) and thank ya! Truly committed to my ally and Mcoc. Gonna practice one handed in ROL later today
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Ahitlaw wrote: Β»
    I had surgery on my right hand yesterday,got depressed figured I’d have to leave my ally.

Giving you props for making the one handed effort!

I feel your pain, literally! About a year and a half ago, I was in a Jeep roll-over accident. Long story short, at one point in the chaos, my hand was the meat in an earth & roll bar sandwich..
    Split it right up the center almost to the wrist, between index and middle finger, and tore the ulnar ligament in my thumb. Very hamburger like, lol. I'd share the pics, but some might lose their lunch.

I could not play this game, at any kind of competitive level with one hand.. it just didn't work. Had to take 6 months off to recover.
    Mags wrote: Β»

Giving you props for making the one handed effort!

I feel your pain, literally! About a year and a half ago, I was in a Jeep roll-over accident. Long story short, at one point in the chaos, my hand was the meat in an earth & roll bar sandwich..
    Split it right up the center almost to the wrist, between index and middle finger, and tore the ulnar ligament in my thumb. Very hamburger like, lol. I'd share the pics, but some might lose their lunch.

I could not play this game, at any kind of competitive level with one hand.. it just didn't work. Had to take 6 months off to recover.

Ouch. Horrible injury man I hope you made a full recovery! I’ll be in a cast for 6 months too,broke my right scaphoid and they had to take bone from my central radius and screw my scaphoid together with it. Still managing though,probably stay away from AW but can do AQ just fine
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269 β˜…
    Good job man... Hey kabam how about gifting this guy aegon for doing it 1 handed.... Just sayin'
    Good job man... Hey kabam how about gifting this guy aegon for doing it 1 handed.... Just sayin'
    Haha, I wouldn’t accept it if I didn’t earn it :)
  • Good job, OP! Just make sure you rest up and feel better! Still sorry that happened. Recently did something to my own wrist, not nearly as bad but I know the one-handed woes.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269 β˜…
    Haha, I wouldn’t accept it if I didn’t earn it :)

Ohh bro of course u earned it.... Aegon does his thing 1 habded too....remember..
    @Kabam Vydious thank you very much,hope your wrist heals good as well. You get your ghost yet? Been waiting to see if you got her yet!
    @Vinitlalka1988 I actually didn’t get that lol forgot he’s 1handed

@Vinitlalka1988 HOLY **** MAN YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WOW. goin through old posts n seen that wow
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wow! That's dedication! Heal fast.

Old post bud lol I did though :)
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If that's the case let me chop one hand off. Can't miss aegon.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Heal fast bro and I hope your ally appreciates your effort
    edited February 2020

Heal fast bro and I hope your ally appreciates your effort

Old post bro, wanted to tell that guy he predicted the future, told Kabam to gift me a 5* aegon. I now own a 5/65 aegon lol
    But I did and they did thank u bro
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ahitlaw said:

Old post bud lol I did though :)
    Just realized that. In any case, glad you healed. :)