**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Villains: A Dastardly Discussion

1235»

Comments

• Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Comic Thanos

bg2bdtj5uj7m.jpg
    vw4h9nq7plti.jpeg
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    ooohh I love these kinds of threads...
    I grew up on spiderman and I love all of the spiderman villains.. also I've always liked Morbius..
    but my favorite villain has got to be doctor Doom
    6bzd3kx4wfz1.jpg

d1wkfo2v0r0o.jpg

I had a lot of free time so I made these, hope you like them.. (I got more lol)
  • LEGIONERLEGIONER Posts: 9
    Hey there Summoners!

With a diabolic new villain making his way into the Contest, we wanted to ask our community:

Who are your favorite villains in the Marvel universe?

What villain are you always excited to see make an appearance on the page or on the screen? Who is the one you can’t help but love, or love to hate? Who do you think comes up with the best evil plans? Who do you think gives the best villainous monologues? Let us know your thoughts below!

For me, Doctor Octopus is one of my favorite villains. His brand of villainy is just so…. classic! I love that his plots are frequently complicated and that he takes any chance he can to voice his thoughts in the most verbose way possible. And I love that he’s so used to being a villain that, even when he is on the side of good, the way he operates still screams “super-villain”.

12302lztfm7z.gif

Mephisto
    the best villain in the game, he looks like a real villain
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    hope Dr Doom is coming and maybe Mysterio with spidey movie

but i d rly like more spiderman villains, they re the best ones, such as:

Kraven
    The Lizard
    Scorpion
    Sandman
    Shocker

other than that i d rly like Surtur, Apocalypse, Enchantress and Blackheart, even Zemo would be cool
  • Nice pick @Hamin ; that reminds me of another villain who I enjoyed. They weren't a hero turned villain, but rather a character who is normally a hero but is a villain in an alternate universe.

Some spoilers for Spider-Gwen below:
    The version of Matt Murdock in that universe was a really interesting villain to me. It caught me off guard because it really drives home how scary some heroes would be if they switched sides, especially Daredevil. In that universe, he has all the powers and training you'd expect out of Daredevil, the top-notch legal skills of Matt Murdock, the money and resources of Kingpin, a legion of ninjas from the Hand, and zero qualms about hurting anyone. And he is ruthless in the way he uses those resources and abilities to keep himself in power.

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    76qcbzkb45ww.jpeg

f5eyqcattqm0.jpeg

x9ka2a2rc2rq.jpeg

Dr. Zola
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Comics- mysterio
    Movie- Ronan
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    What about the brotherhood of evil mutants. Blob, pyro, quicksilver, scarlet witch(oh wait we got her just not a 5 or 6 star version) moving on mystique, toad,

And definitely upgrade Megneto. He's very strong but kinda wimpy in the contest. Not my 5 rank 5 magnetos around.
  • SlothBabySlothBaby Posts: 30
    Loki the God of Politeness
  • Blade34Blade34 Posts: 26
    I have to admit I like the Russian. Or Bullseye.
  • TuttoFumo1TuttoFumo1 Posts: 53
    For me the best villains come from the classic comics like Magneto, Venom, Mysterio, Sandman etc.
    Dr. Doom would be great, but just don't make him "easy to play" not like the current "WaLuigi" ;-)
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Has to be hela obliterating mjolnir
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Doom, Blackheart, venom, Apocalypse.
  • Has to be hela obliterating mjolnir

To be completely fair, I think of that often too. She is probably one of my favorites too. I mean, she's the Goddess of Death??? How can you not like her?
  • Magneto, his power seems so broad and undefined, and can't really be contained. The way they have portrayed him in the new movies gives him the anti-hero vibe as well.

MCU villain has to be killmonger, that story was so good, and you can really see BP empathizing with him in the end.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    mutamatt wrote: »
    Magneto, his power seems so broad and undefined, and can't really be contained. The way they have portrayed him in the new movies gives him the anti-hero vibe as well.

In the FOX movies, both timelines, Magneto is absolutely an anti-hero. Just not on our side.
  • Apocalypse
  • Super Skrull
  • Onslaught
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    I hate Magneto. so, so, so, so, so sick to death of his heel-face revolving door. Sick to death of his over-exposure in the movies. I'd be happy if the MCU!X-Men don't use him for, like, three movies AT LEAST. Same for Wolverine, Beast and Mystique.
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    Viktor von Doom
  • GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    Would have to agree with most people on Dr. Doom and Apocalypse, especially if the latter had a persistent charge that increased his size.

Being a spidey fan, I would also like to see Scorpion added to the game at some point. But I'm really surprised that SANDMAN hasn't even been mentioned in this thread yet. Could definitely see some auto-block capabilities and cool synergies with Rhino and S6 members with him.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Annihilus and Graviton for me

amzabavb686t.jpeg
    lqvegmkea383.jpeg
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Graviton, ultron and thanos
  • 7ush7ush Posts: 10
    The mandarin, crimson dynamo, or whiplash