**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Idea: The Uncollected – Exclusive Offer 5 Star Awakening, etc.

Hey everyone,

With the amazing addition of the Uncollected Daily Crystal (which made Act 5.2 suddenly, very much worth the effort) and the teaser that it was “…just the beginning” I have a suggestion. Kabam should offer The Uncollected – Exclusive Offers, like 5 Star Awakening Gems, 5 Star Signature Stones, T2AC, and other high level content offers exclusively to The Uncollected.

By doing so, Kabam won’t have to worry about accelerating new players through existing content, toward end game content. Similarly, they can satisfy the player base that have struggled to find motivation, having already completed the higher level content, by allowing them to expand their top roster and enjoy new Champs in the same way that new players to the game do. Remember the joy you felt when you landed a killer 3 star champ that allowed you to breeze through the daily quests? Now those same champs only offer a minor PI increase.

This would be exciting news to the most dedicated player base who frankly feel disappointment when they see 3 Star Rank-Up deals as their “Exciting New Exclusive Offer” when they’ve long finished ROL, LOL, and have earned themselves Legend Titles.

Comments

• J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    I like this idea @Vavasour i hope kabam considers it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    If it is at a cost of $, then is not exclusive at all, and is in fact BS ...
    If it is at a cost of units then it should be "OK" ...
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Thanks @J_Patt .

@eXtripa69 I don't agree. You getting offers anyway, my suggestion is to make them more appropriate to your level. Of course if you don't want them, don't buy them.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Vavasour wrote: »
    Thanks @J_Patt .

@eXtripa69 I don't agree. You getting offers anyway, my suggestion is to make them more appropriate to your level. Of course if you don't want them, don't buy them.

Act 5 is an ingame content that has nothing related to money. Is not like you need to pay to unlock it ...
    I beat act 5, I get the uncolected title, so I want something that will benefit me. It doesn't make any sense at all to get the item just to pay to get anything after that.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Fair enough, if you prefer irrelevant in-game offers, that's your prerogative.

I still love the idea.