**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena question

So just a quick arena question, no matter where in the streak (it cold be 25 or 55 ) if I put it any combo of my 4 star r3 duped like cage and og dd and any other 4star r3 duped character I automatically get a death squad. Is there something with Luke and did? This goes for any arena with 4 star options

Comments

• Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    You should be able to use anything down to a maxed 3* in the basic arena once you hit the infinite streak.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    You need at least 1 R4 4* in that match to not get a death squad.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    4* basic and 4* featured arenas have different deathsquad requirements. Which arena you refering to?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    4* basic and 4* featured arenas have different deathsquad requirements. Which arena you refering to?

4* Basic Arena there should never really be a "Death Match" since it's only 3* and 4* champs so at most you'll face r5 4*.
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
    I’ve never faced a death squad in the 4* basic arena and I even use maxed 3* champs. And I grind a lot of arena.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    For me, it’s usually any rank 3 and up 4* as long as they are above 4K rating
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I’ve never faced a death squad in the 4* basic arena and I even use maxed 3* champs. And I grind a lot of arena.

Basic arenas will top off at r5 4*. They are beatable with a maxed 3* with little problem.