**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega Red

I have 2 5* mutant awakening gems and just pulled a 5* Omega Red. From what I read and watched on Youtube, he is great. But I'd like more opinions. I run full suicides, which would trigger his Death Field right from the start of the fight. Any more tips on how to use him? And when not to use him? Thanks

Omega Red 11 votes

Awake him and R5
81%
DemonzfyreScholiaEbbi23987WabobaColonaut123FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightXxOriginalxXReppinCALI 9 votes
Awake him but not R5
0%
Just R5, he his great unduped
0%
Don't awaken or R5 him
18%
adknight27Maldroit2 2 votes

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    Awake him and R5
    100% awaken him. I even used my generic AG on him. No regrets at all. Biohazzard is a cakewalk now.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Act 5.4. biohazzard still gives me nightmares. Any tips on how to use him? Heavy to make those spores stick, right? Do you use SP1?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    Awake him and R5
    Parry and stay close to the defender. Ideally you'll want to build up to a SP2 if you aren't using suicides. The death field allows for spores to get to 30. Thats why he's so much better when duped. He benefits from a high sig level as well. I only use SP1 if I am trying to get any health back but usually go for a SP2 or 3.
    If you can get to 30 spores and then perform a heavy, you'll do insane damage. There are a few good videos on youtube showcasing him.