**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Characters that are considered “god tier” but are boring to play

In my opinion blade is certainly a very boring champ to use. I personally think his animations are just lack luster, and his general fighting style is boring. It’s just parry and spam specials. What champions do you think are just boring to use? (God tiers or Demi gods).

Comments

• KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Hela, I would love to see her get bleed on her basic attacks. You stab someone with a spear, you can expect them to bleed...

Her 1fury boosts attack by 50% and you want her to have bleed? Damn bro...
    Build like 5 furies and then bleed opponent that’s gonna be fun right?
    Hopefully they don’t make bleed damage too low to the point where it’s just gonna heal up the opponent due to willpower...
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Karuseus wrote: »
    Hela, I would love to see her get bleed on her basic attacks. You stab someone with a spear, you can expect them to bleed...

Her 1fury boosts attack by 50% and you want her to have bleed? Damn bro...
    Build like 5 furies and then bleed opponent that’s gonna be fun right?
    Hopefully they don’t make bleed damage too low to the point where it’s just gonna heal up the opponent due to willpower...

Hey now I have an r5 5 that would be crazy fun haha.

25k crits and on top of that bleedings. Renember Winter Soldier's sp1/2 bleeds when paired with Killmonger?
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Medusa. I never liked her animations and play style.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    The trash Ghost.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    PiccoloSBC wrote: »
    In my opinion blade is certainly a very boring champ to use. I personally think his animations are just lack luster, and his general fighting style is boring. It’s just parry and spam specials. What champions do you think are just boring to use? (God tiers or Demi gods).

rename this post as "I Don't Like Blade." He's considered useful because he's boring to play, as in just by virtue of rng luck, pairing him with a few other chumps gets him 45% extra damage and AAR against mystics/villains/dimensional beings/etc. No need for carefully watching little green circles pop up to rip your sp2, no need to count how many hits you have left, no need to jump on one leg 7 times while reciting the pledge of allegiance backwards to proc a crit or some nonsense. Nope, just show up and hit something. Effective? Yes. Boring? Use him against nothing but mutants like iceman and cable. That'll spice up your fight...
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Denzel116 wrote: »
    Doctor Voodoo. Thanks for helping me when I was a rookie and you were my second 4 star.

But......dude just gets boring after a while.

but he has interesting uses and you can use him in different ways
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Blade gets really boring to play. on the other hand sparky is constantly a fun time
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113

Well, I disagree. His SP2 is treat to eyes. SP3 animation is one of the best in the game (I would rank Phoenix as first).
    I think quake is boring. She is good but holding heavy isn't my play style.
    Hulk is also boring, just hit hit and hit. Nothing great about it.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

"parry" and "spamm" specials...thats every champion, on a node that not stun/debuff immune...

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Hyperion. Parry Heavy and praying for good fury RNG isn't really enticing.

Neither is the save to SP3 and store 3 cosmic charges playstyle.

That's just me though. A lot of people will feel otherwise. lol
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Quake is kinda boring for me.
    She's good, but its the same fight every time.
    You charge heavy, evade, then repeat. You don't get to evade specials (which is my favorite part of fights) and you never do any combos.
    With other characters, I fight the opponent, parry, dexterity, use and evade specials. I actually have to play the game.
    With Quake, you don't really play the game anymore.
    Also, people have gotten banned for not getting hit with Quake because of her auto evade.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    The trash Ghost.

What? Ghost is like one of the most unique characters you can play. Perhaps get good before you make judgements.
    So I notice this got 2 lols, anyone want to let me know how ghost is a less interesting character to play than someone like blade?
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Colossus for sure. I mean it's just 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, SP1, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, get 3 armour ups, SP3, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, SP2 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, another 3 armour ups, SP3, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, SP3, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, SP1, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, SP2, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo,5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 5-hit combo, SP3 and BOOM! Time out!
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Quake is kinda boring for me.
    She's good, but its the same fight every time.
    You charge heavy, evade, then repeat. You don't get to evade specials (which is my favorite part of fights) and you never do any combos.
    With other characters, I fight the opponent, parry, dexterity, use and evade specials. I actually have to play the game.
    With Quake, you don't really play the game anymore.
    Also, people have gotten banned for not getting hit with Quake because of her auto evade.

i call BS on the last part of that statement.
    not the place for this discussion but there are always 2 sides to anything.
    there are always what someone says and what actually happened.

alot of murderers even claim innocence once proven beyond doubt they did it