**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to rank up: hyperion or drax

DttpDttp Posts: 20
Hi,
I have hyperion 4* dupe at rank 4 and drax 5* undupe at rank 2. So who should I rank up?

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Hyperion...........................
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Hyperion. He's god tier and you already have him duped so his prestige at rank 5 will trump a 3/45 Drax unduped.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Hyperion all the way
  • hyperion is just the god of the cosmic champs
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Drax, hyperion will get nerfed next character update
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Hyperion aint not god THOR is
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Depends on needs. Hyperion is tricky to use. Good defender at some levels although most people on higher levels fight him pretty easily. Drax is a beast to use though and he's a mordo killer.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    definitely Hyperion
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Kamala Khan
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    Drax is more reliable but Hyperion has his uses. Drax can power through tough content and has nice bleeds and a fury system which allows him to deal great damage even against bleed immune champs. Hyperion is a fun character and can be lethal on defense if the attacked messes up or doesn't bait properly. Personally I think Hyperion is a joke to fight but some other people have different opinions. The real question you have to ask yourself is do you need an attacker or defender. If your drax is duped then I would bring him up as he has better synergy and it seems as kabam will give us another good mushroom stamp when they nerf all the characters like Iceman, AA, Hyperion and others which they've done so well before...

In other words drax is a safe bet and Hyperion is high risk high reward type character
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Hype, you'll get more class cats by the time you dupe (if ever lol) Drax