**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion is better?

Continuing my Which champion is better series, I've got Archangel and Omega Red. Who's better?

Which champion is better? 52 votes

Archangel
42%
DL864MojoschmeeAlex13369Duke_SilverJohnLocke117silverhawk746Gustavo20PrathapcrystaldsmithSheer_ColdZJoePDenzel116WaddaboutmeGGhostsickboy9Infineightab28pkillerahark02Tiger360dot_ditto 22 votes
Omega Red
57%
danielmaththetaman23SpeedbumpSungjDarkrider05abhi7215Greifmaster911OrcDovahkiinaxelelf_1Youconfusedharerabbit99AdvchrissbjordannRicemanProjectWeaponXB_Dizzle_01The_red_EclipsespaceoctopusMitchell35IBlueShiftI 30 votes

Comments

• Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Archangel
    Considering you have him duped, in my opinion Archangel is better.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Depends entirely on what you’re doing. Bleed node, caltrops, biohazard, omega is much better. Against regen, buffet, magik, ...etc, AA is much better. They’re damn near polar opposites. Against bleec/poison immune, omega. Run suicides, omega. Use void, mephisto, or sabertooth, omega.

If I was going blind into a quest, I’d bring omega. Double immune and isn’t handicapped by immune defenders. Plus he has great regen.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    both can be good or bad it all depends on how you play the game.
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Archangel
    Archangel has the best aar in game for pushing 75% of content. Omega has some degen, life steal and bleed resistance. Rank him up get a couple neurotoxins on your opponent and you shut them down. Not really sure why this is a question. As if you want bleed immunity there are better options on the table then omega, same goes for the regen or degen really.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Omega Red
    Omega has less restrictions
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Archangel
    Same as the last one, you can still vote but I have stopped checking. Omega Red moves on to the Semi-Finals!