**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How was RTTL 4.3 for you guys?

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
Did anyone else struggle with this quest? It's been my brick wall in this challenge for months.. I just did a run through again and this is what happened after the IP, DS, and stun immune Spidey bs.

Forgot to take a before pic, but this was after my Blade with 2,000 health managed to regen back to 70 and destroyed Red Hulk.
ohpxbbn8pkwe.png

Annnndd this is where my nerves ended me haha. Nightcrawler with Spite threw me off just enough to get clipped by an SP1 and then I messed up a parry.
w2do2v4lfwug.png

Now I'm sitting here afraid to back out because I've never made it this far, but I'm also out of pots and revives.. So how did you guys fair against this quest and who were your MVP's?

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I see some arena in your near future...You can do it!!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Speedbump wrote: »
    I see some arena in your near future...You can do it!!
    Haha that's what I was planning on. I'll probably stick it out to get this over with.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @ẞlооd I did it a long time ago but I think 4.3 was harder than 4.4. MVPs were pre nerf SW and BW.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    My case? Dormammu to deal with those annoying spites
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Don’t complete RTTL till you’re going to do a lab run. It’ll be much easier
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I struggled with this one for a long time too!! Vision and Killmonger were the keys for me. Vision for his power control and lack of buffs (spite sucks). KM for his true strike, indestructible and counterpunches.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    He is easy if you switch him i used my sl
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    TKS87 wrote: »
    I struggled with this one for a long time too!! Vision and Killmonger were the keys for me. Vision for his power control and lack of buffs (spite sucks). KM for his true strike, indestructible and counterpunches.
    Wish I had those two. I really needed those abilities.

But anyways, managed to get enough units for a revive and got it! What a relief..
  • ImAdudeImAdude Posts: 5
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Luke cage is a very under rated spite counter. Use him in aw spite node every war

He doesnt have to be duped for that right?
  • ZMode45ZMode45 Posts: 11
    I struggled with this one as well. I actually took off Dexterity from my Mastery, and pushed through this and the Spite chapter of Variant (2.1).

I honestly think if you drop Dexterity, even with the block damage you could make a clear without Revives. I leaned heavily on Cap IW, and Luke Cage would be a good option. With Dexterity taken down you can run through it with Magik as well.

You can do it, that NC isn't that bad if you can get him to switch to Swashbuckling. Sometimes that's easier said than done LOL.

I do agree it's not really worth it until you plan on making a Labrynth run.
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    sw was my mvp, her and iceman cleared that quest easily for me
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Im stuck on chapter 4, so I cant really help