**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What the hell should I do?

See my 5* champs roster. In my opinion all rubbish and there’s no luck at all. What should I do in that situation? Rank up someone or just wait and wait for better opportunity? If rank up..on who to focus?

What the hell should I do? 25 votes

Wait
52%
TonyStarkaxelelf_1John757binrakZombieZeddhumberto20043Saket_123RockypantherxNBSAIGritabitLowercaseCube42PrasannaGr8trtron 13 votes
Focus on...
48%
NikskiniRasiloverMelkerlanneroAustin555555WabobaColonaut123GhostboytjieVoltolosFhfjghhggggjfhfjgChainslayerBatman1903VØŁĶ1902 12 votes

Comments

• solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    wl8c4n1eow21.png
    Now with picture.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Focus on...
    Heimdall, wasp and hela are the only ones worth investing in
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Wait
    I used 4*s until I had any good 5*s. Just because they’re 5*s doesn’t mean you should focus on them over great 4*s.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Focus on...
    Heard Cyclops was effective for AWD.
    Jokes aside, i would go for heimdall and hela.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Focus on...
    Wasp is already at rank 3, shes probs your best choice for your first rank 4, for now.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Focus on...
    I need your 4* roster to answer that question. In your case, a good 4* 50/50 is a better option.

Otherwise, I would focus on those with good synergies. With Wasp, Heimdall and Hela you've three strong components for some badass synergies.
    I’m not using 5* at the moment as 4* are much better. However I’d like to go for finishing Act 5, Labyrinth etc instead of being in stagnation. Any ideas how to set up team? At the moment AA, Spider Stark, Modok, Voodoo, IMIW but there’s no synergy there. emk33pk3n6dv.png
    gbu66lnpmnce.png
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Wait
    Rank up rider and blade then you’ll have the holy trinity.
    Sparky, rider, blade, then AA and venom or medusa. That’s the team I’d use.
    Thanks
  • TheNoobTheNoob Posts: 38
    Wasp, heimdall and hela are all great
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Wait
    I would focus on getting quake and medusa up as 4*s they’ll get you through a lot of act 5, Medusa for the final ultron particularly
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Focus on...
    solmyrair wrote: »
    I’m not using 5* at the moment as 4* are much better. However I’d like to go for finishing Act 5, Labyrinth etc instead of being in stagnation. Any ideas how to set up team? At the moment AA, Spider Stark, Modok, Voodoo, IMIW but there’s no synergy there. emk33pk3n6dv.png
    gbu66lnpmnce.png
    Get the Holy Trinity (Sparkey, Blade and GR) as high as you can. That Hulk Ragnarok has some uses. Quake and Medusa are also good. Magik is a good power control champion. Doc Oc is also pretty good.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Focus on...
    Hiemdall and wasp are your best options too rank up till you get a better pulls.
    Thanks guys, I haven’t considered Medusa and Quake before.. Hela as well, need to test them and learn how to play them.. thanks a lot!

Firstly Blade, Spidey and GR:-)
  • Focus on...
    Wasp
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Wasp is really good and I suggest you to rank her up, but that 4* trinity must be maxed up first.
  • LowercaseCube42LowercaseCube42 Posts: 143
    Wait
    You need 5 stars at 4/55 or 5/65 for labyrinth to get the extended enrage time; if you get a 5* ghost and rank 4/5 her, then get 4/5* Ant Man and Hood, you’ll be good to go for labyrinth