**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you do when you’re mad in mcoc?

Whether is this bad crystal RNG, or bad fights (RNG or you mess up), I think everyone gets mad in mcoc at one point. I usually drop a ton of curse words and turn off my phone to cool down. What do you do?

Comments

• ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    I swear like a sailor... usually throw my phone at the bed, sofa.. sometimes even at the floor or the wall, if I'm really frustrated... cracked my phone a few times already lol
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    I end up having a few choice words at my screen, followed by going to the nearest pub. It works!
  • Play another game
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I typically don't get angry when playing games, as they're just that - games. They're for enjoyment. If it comes to the point where I'm no enjoying it, and I find I am angry, which of course will sometimes happen, then that's when I know I need to call it a day and come back tomorrow.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Curse it out. Sometimes punch a hole in the wall. Im getting good at drywall patching 😆
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    I retired after RNGesus didn't hear my prayers.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I go sicko mode
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I yell and throw my phone on the floor, and then I proceed to stomp on it...still no cracks....

I didn't know that the old Nokia phones run MCOC
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    I usually just say “Really... REALLY...”
    And phone my friend who also plays it to rant if it’s particularly bad
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I just quit for a few hours. Usually happens when I lost health/kill in arena's, AQ or AW due to disconnection.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Just take my 4 star Domino into Realm of Legends and completely destroy Winter Soldier until I’m back to being a peaceful human.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Play another game

This is my go-to for any game I get mad at. Just switch to a different game until I'm ready to go back.

Zomg, kabam, you hear this? A traitor walks amongst you! No loyalty at all!

As for myself, i usually just swear at it. If it was after a string of things where i feel the need for some kind of physical release, then i do something non-destructive. Like stomp my foot while sitting in the couch, or at the most extreme, toss the phone on the cushion next to me.

It indulges the impule without having to repair something because i cant control myself like a grown ass adult. :p
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I laugh because it's usually my cat that bumps into my hand when I'm fighting. I've had to use a few health potions and revives because of that
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I usually tell at my phone until my wife gets mad. And then we get in an argument and by the time that's over with, I forgot why I was mad in the first place because the suns getting real low.
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    Don't fight mad. We all get mad, especially in war. That's when it's time to put the game down and read comics.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    When I am mad I quit. I do something call the Maze approach. Enter then quit. ✌️
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    I usually make new cuss-words...like combining cuss & non cuss to form a new word. Sometimes I get lucky and my new word will make me chuckle, and forget how angry I am.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    I yell at my siblings or someone else furiously or play PUBG very violently

Hell ya pubgm is a stress reliever lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I grab my switch and get on Smash.

Then I rage quit again cause I suck :smiley:
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Honestly I just put down my phone and think perhaps next time. Then I pick up my device and play the champion if its new :)
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I watch Pokémon. It usually works unless it's an exceptionally awful episode.