**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Class should Human Torch be?

Considering that the Thing is science, but they got their powers the same way, what class should Human Torch be?

What Class should Human Torch be? 81 votes

Mystic
3%
Marvel2289SabrefencerTeaguearino 3 votes
Science
51%
A_Noob_Is1DrownedGodSpeedbumpMidknight007Sundance_2099TeddersJim0172King_L0kiB34rBlackGekkougaPh1313adknight27Josegee2321Atharva111LegendSeekerJattxfirexkardaStarKillerVIIJohn757WabobaProjectWeaponXThe_red_Eclipse 42 votes
Mutant
7%
HMLewisBirdReynoldsPaytoPlayTakingAllDownFungeonZaptosdaking 6 votes
Tech
1%
TheManMythLegend 1 vote
Cosmic
32%
ArcDeAngeluswinterthurLeNoirFaineantNikskiniRikuremaBadabibidonStingerbkSceptilemaniacFR33_HUG5Austin555555Kobster84Colonaut123B_Dizzle_01OnesuavebroInfineightSiC_Cheddar_123AngusMac279Midnite93Pizza_DaddyKnordy 26 votes
Skill
3%
Sheer_Cold_I_dot_ditto 3 votes

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Mystic
    No way, totally a Mystic Champ. That fire is straight-up magical.
    Mystic
    But honestly, if Thing is Science, why would Human Torch (and eventually Invisible Woman and Mr Fantastic) be any different?
  • TeaguearinoTeaguearino Posts: 24
    Mystic
    Mystic if not then i guess science?
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Skill
    Johnny is all about the skill, you noobs .. geez ... don't know nothing! ;)
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    edited January 2019
    Skill
    Skill. We have few skill champs that are worthy mention. Science tech cosmic are already too many to collect. Plus the name Torch brings up the vision of fire kind of Orangish red. So it suits his image more.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    ;)

mu88xgcfn2zm.png
    Mystic
    If Thing is Science, why would the others be different? And they are being spread out over the next year to 18 months so they won't get overloaded with Science champs over that time.
  • Cosmic
    Thing was chosen by Kabaam to be in the Science Class, so naturally, the rest of The Fantastic Four members will fall in line with that class. That includes Dr. Doom by the way.
    Mystic
    Thing was chosen by Kabaam to be in the Science Class, so naturally, the rest of The Fantastic Four members will fall in line with that class. That includes Dr. Doom by the way.

FF should all be Science.
    Doom should not be by any means.
  • Cesarek4570Cesarek4570 Posts: 6
    Cosmic
    look at the thing they chose it as science class and all the fantastic four will be
    I would do them cosmic classes
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    Science
    All FF should be science, they all got their powers the same way
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Cosmic
    Doom will most likely be Tech. He is an inventor and has personally designed the tech in his mask and suit.

He might even be a hybrid tech/mystic. His mother was a witch. The device he created when he was a student at ESU was ment to contact her despite that Mephisto killed her. It’s the same device that blew up in his face; and subsequently caused his seething hatred towards Reed Richards.

The two were assigned to the same dorm room at ESU.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I just hope he has synergies with captain america and killmonger
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Mutant
    He's in X-men Days of Future Past. He's gotta be a mutant, duh
  • CinjunCinjun Posts: 41
    Fungeon wrote: »
    He's in X-men Days of Future Past. He's gotta be a mutant, duh

lol. Wrong character. You’re thinking of Pyro. Human torch is from the Fantastic 4.

I’m guessing since they all got their powers from space they should all be cosmics.